Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How Do We Beat KC...

Pound the rock.

Play zone.

Ngakoue will help improve the four man rush.

Pound the rock.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS89 View Post
    I just think it's a given we take the division. I know Pittsburgh is good. But they haven't played anyone great. I don't believe in them.

I'm not satisfied with a division crown this year. If the season doesn't end in a SB win, it's a failure. That's the bottom line.

I'm looking at the big picture.
    They just beat the team that stomped the Ravens into a one-and-done in last year's playoffs.

I think the Ravens can beat them. but I'm not counting on sweeping them.

I just think it's a given we take the division. I know Pittsburgh is good. But they haven't played anyone great. I don't believe in them.

I'm not satisfied with a division crown this year. If the season doesn't end in a SB win, it's a failure. That's the bottom line.

I don’t understand how people can say the Steelers haven’t played anyone good when we have also not played anyone good. They have the best win out of anyone in our division right now.

The Ravens already made one move in acquiring Ngakoue that should allow them to get more pressure without sending the house blitzing. If that pans out as we hope, we are already in a better position than we were in week three.

The Ravens will also need to get better on offense, with the running game and pass game. Run blocking has got to get better, so hopefully, the guys we have on the oline start to gel soon. If that doesn't happen, we might have problems. Lamar needs to make better reads, and we need a wideout another wideout to step up. I'm not optimistic about that last part, though, but there is still a lot of football to play.

Hello, McFly.

It's a "given" we win the division? You still say that and Pittsburgh "haven't played anyone" AFTER they went down to 5-0 Tennessee and beat them?

SMH

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

This is premature. The big picture is Sunday when the Steelers roll into Ravens stadium.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

As good as we've looked.
    I don't think we've looked that good.

We've been out of sync Offensively, and we've had to throw the kitchen sink at teams Defensively.

Maybe we should focus on the undefeated division rival that’s on our schedule twice instead of another team that isn’t on our remaining schedule

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Did you miss today's game? Granted, they won one half and lost the other but pulled the game out.

That said, I think the Titans play calling on the last drive sucked ass. Plenty of time and a time-out in the bag and you don't run Henry at all. Especially when they got on the Steelers side of the field. They still had time and the TO. With the Steelers playing pass I think they had a 7-8 yard run or two easy. That would also set up some PA even in a 2 minute drill.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    They [Steelers] just beat the team that stomped the Ravens into a one-and-done in last year's playoffs.
    Titans aren't as good defensively as they were last year.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Titans aren't as good defensively as they were last year.
    Still have some guys out. Adoree Jackson is nearly back and will change their secondary which is below average without him.

Score more points than them. Simple.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart