Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Biden must be losing

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Well we both know it won't be fair.

Every ballot box in Philadelphia will be overstuffed.

But I'm banking on them underestimating the degree to which they will have to cheat.
    Except in PA they have 3 days after the election to generate ‘votes’. So they will have an idea of how many they would need to manufacture

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    They said the same thing in 2016. And as I drove through pa, all I saw was Trump banners. Same thing now. For every Biden banner I see, there are 50 trump banners.

Same here in Cincitucky. At least in our part of Hamilton County it's about 50 to 1 Trump signs. One house down the street had a Biden sign, but it got confused and wandered off

Saturday, there was a Trump car caravan around I-275 (they don't call it the beltway here). Thousands of cars participated.

Well we both know it won't be fair.

Every ballot box in Philadelphia will be overstuffed.

But I'm banking on them underestimating the degree to which they will have to cheat.
    They will probably over estimate. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 80-90% votes in hard left districts. We might even see over 100%

They will probably over estimate. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 80-90% votes in hard left districts. We might even see over 100%
    Philadelphia often has districts with greater than 100% turnout

Philadelphia often has districts with greater than 100% turnout
    nothing to see here. It is amazing that DEM voters are OK with cheating on elections.

Anyone watch the 60 mins interviews. Every question for trump was confrontational. Then to contrast that with Biden, it sounded like a campaign ad. Not one tough question for biden.
    I watched it and disagree with your assessment. Trump took the cowards way out by not coming back and having his yes man robot take over. His press secretary gave the interviewer a thick book and said that was his health plan. 60 min stated there was no health plan in the book that was provided. I thought the Biden/Harris interview had some tough questions, especially they kept pounding Harris asking her if she was going to bring her liberal views to the white house against Biden's views. I believe they kept asking her that 3 times for clarification. I saw no difference between the intensity of questions for Trump/Pence and opposed to Biden/Harris. Biden was asked what he was going to do for Covid as well as specific countries he considered dangerous to America. There were several other questions and I did not see them as softball questions. The fact of the matter is Trump is president and should not be getting softball questions in the midst of a pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I watched it and disagree with your assessment. Trump took the cowards way out by not coming back and having his yes man robot take over. His press secretary gave the interviewer a thick book and said that was his health plan. 60 min stated there was no health plan in the book that was provided. I thought the Biden/Harris interview had some tough questions, especially they kept pounding Harris asking her if she was going to bring her liberal views to the white house against Biden's views. I believe they kept asking her that 3 times for clarification. I saw no difference between the intensity of questions for Trump/Pence and opposed to Biden/Harris. Biden was asked what he was going to do for Covid as well as specific countries he considered dangerous to America. There were several other questions and I did not see them as softball questions. The fact of the matter is Trump is president and should not be getting softball questions in the midst of a pandemic.
    She had a set amount of time. And she spent that time playing “gotcha” with the same questions. Good for him for leaving.

And how can you disagree that Trump was attacked, while Biden was given talking point questions.

Harris had to be asked twice, because he ignored the question. Then she gave a nervous laugh. Why didn’t she ask when Harris changed her views?

If Biden was getting touch questions, they would have asked why his covid plan is the same as trumps. Or if he felt trump failing the first 3 months of covid, why didn’t Biden have an alternative plan. Because he didn’t. Well, sorry, he was saying it wasn’t a big deal

If you are happy with the media manipulating you, then you probably should vote biden

According to the most recent NY Times Sienna Poll (10/25) Trump is pulling more than 24 percent in Philly.

May not seem like much... but that's 9 points higher than 2016...And would easily win him the Commonwealth of Pa.

According to the most recent NY Times Sienna Poll (10/25) Trump is pulling more than 24 percent in Philly.

May not seem like much... but that's 9 points higher than 2016...And would easily win him the Commonwealth of Pa.
    Well yeah, that’s the only part of PA Biden should get many votes at all, particularly being so against fracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Well yeah, that’s the only part of PA Biden should get many votes at all, particularly being so against fracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah.. I think PA is a win for Trump

Between Rasmussen and Trafalgar (the only two to call 2016 correctly) he's also up in:

Arizona, Texas, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina Wisconsin, Florida.