Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: At the Bye: Ravens Around the League

I feel like "Supernaw" would've been the perfect player jersey to wear for almost all of 2020.

Blog Entries

Re: At the Bye: Ravens Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    What happened to TE Supernaw (sp)?
    Phillip Supernaw played for the Titans (2015 thru 2017), catching his one-and-only TD in 2017. Nothing after that... Bc

3. Re: At the Bye: Ravens Around the League

Nick Keizer with a big fumble against Denver! Ruh roh!

And Tim Patrick with an awesome sideline grab on the ensuing possession! This thread was quite timely. =)

4. Re: At the Bye: Ravens Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Nick Keizer with a big fumble against Denver! Ruh roh!
    This is WNC's fault!
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Darious Williams had a solid game for the Rams in their 24-10 victory over the Bears tonight. The Rams made an interesting move, sending Jalen Ramsey to inside coverage and putting Williams outside. He did draw a DPI penalty but I also saw him break up a TD reception targeting Anthony Miller.

Here's his draft profile in case you don't remember

Willie Henry (4th R 2016) - Welcome back to the NFL Willie! Just signed to the Niners practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Jermaine Eluemunor (5th R 2017) – traded to the Patriots, he's still with the team and was a starting G for them until just recently when he went on IR. He is expected back in a few weeks. He's also going bald very quickly.
    Eluemunor was playing right tackle and was apparently PFF's highest graded right tackle in the league before he got injured. Maybe the Ravens should have held on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Kyle Juszczyk would have been awesome I bet in the Ravens offense now. Miss that guy they don’t really do a whole lot with Ricard like I thought they would.
    it's been a bummer the way they've used ricard this year. i'm cautiously hoping he is more of a lead blocker and occasional pass target or rusher moving forward. been seeing him motioning to block the back side of runs like we'd have a TE do last year and frankly i think it's a waste of his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Eluemunor was playing right tackle and was apparently PFF's highest graded right tackle in the league before he got injured. Maybe the Ravens should have held on to him.
    He is a ufa after this year. He's played what 140 snaps this year for the patriots? Also without that trade we don't trade up to select Dobbins and instead take possibly Josh Usche (he was taken at that spot). We also don't select Malik Harrison and instead take possibly Cameron Clark (he was taken at that spot).

So I am good.
    Last edited by boller4president; 10-29-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Blog Entries