Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJRaven

Re: NJRaven

Toonface

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I’m here. Just not as often. I think I read Smoove’s post recently. Sug is alive, despite that whole fiasco, and is now using different names. I forgave him. For some reason, I always thought Beau passed away.
    Maybe you're thinking of AirFlacco?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Hmm. Not to my knowledge. He stopped posting about eight years ago after he retired from a federal government job, and he and the boss moved to Granite Falls, NC. He PM'd me in 2015 when I "retired" from writing the Report Card column for RSR, but not since.
    Damn, it has been that long!?!?

When I found his user name it showed a 2012 date as the last post. Maybe that's not accurate. I notice when you search posts there seems to be a chunk of the database missing for certain years.

5. Re: NJRaven

When I found his user name it showed a 2012 date as the last post. Maybe that's not accurate. I notice when you search posts there seems to be a chunk of the database missing for certain years.
    Did you look under NjRavensFan?

No, we were talking about Beau Petard.

Blog Entries

Culex threads broke the system.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Where is goode05
    Wasn't he last seen claiming Broncos fandom on one of their message boards after Flacco went there? I guess maybe he's a Jets guy now.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Things change all the time for people. There is a life long Cowboys fan in my office who lost interest in watching games. He said he just can't see it without fans and with all the fake crowd noise. This is a guy who would play in a fantasy league with a $2,000 buy in and a $50 charge for every transaction. This year he dropped out for the first time in 15 years.

Honestly I don't really get it but I know he's not alone. Ratings are way down in all sports under COVID. I think we have lost even more posters than we realize and will lose others before this is done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Wasn't he last seen claiming Broncos fandom on one of their message boards after Flacco went there? I guess maybe he's a Jets guy now.
    Goode riddance

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Things change all the time for people. There is a life long Cowboys fan in my office who lost interest in watching games. He said he just can't see it without fans and with all the fake crowd noise. This is a guy who would play in a fantasy league with a $2,000 buy in and a $50 charge for every transaction. This year he dropped out for the first time in 15 years.

Honestly I don't really get it but I know he's not alone. Ratings are way down in all sports under COVID. I think we have lost even more posters than we realize and will lose others before this is done.
    I know a bunch of people that stopped watching sports for reasons well documented.

where is steve mario and his whistle