California Thanksgiving plans. This is what the country will be like if the left gets power

I read this and thought it was a joke. I went the through entire thing and laughed. Then told my wife it was real (I was joking ). She googled it and found the Newsweek article it was real.

This is the dems dream. Complete control.

California has released rules for thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings.

Just some highlights

No more than 3 families at a gather. If you have three children, only two can attend
    Make a list of attendees. The gov wants to know who was there
    May not be indoors
    Chairs must be 6 ft apart (from your family)
    Only single serve food allowed. No turkey, or bowls of food
    Everyone must wear face coverings at all times
    No singing or chanting

One exception, if you burn your neighbors house, you can ignore all rules. (I added this, but we all know it was originally on the list)

Vote biden if you want to live this way

https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...giving-1541402

Re: California Thanksgiving plans. This is what the country will be like if the left gets power

California is a bad joke at this point.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Re: California Thanksgiving plans. This is what the country will be like if the left gets power

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I read this and thought it was a joke. I went the through entire thing and laughed. Then told my wife it was real (I was joking ). She googled it and found the Newsweek article it was real.

Just some highlights

No more than 3 families at a gather. If you have three children, only two can attend
    May not be indoors
    No singing or chanting

One exception, if you burn your neighbors house, you can ignore all rules. (I added this, but we all know it was originally on the list)

Do turkey's fart?

Just some highlights

May not be indoors
    No singing or chanting

If you're "protesting" you can all line up like hyenas and tear hunks out of the same turkey with your teeth. I think there is a similar exemption for people lasering police in the eyes in Seattle but I'd have to check.

Interesting that no liberals have responded. Either they love this idea of gov telling them who they can have thanksgiving with. Or they have their heads in the sand.

6. Re: California Thanksgiving plans. This is what the country will be like if the left gets power

Interesting that no liberals have responded. Either they love this idea of gov telling them who they can have thanksgiving with. Or they have their heads in the sand.
    They're too busy trying to dispel the rumor that BLM has any credibility. Biden's Laptop Matters.