Looks like the entire Hunter Biden hard drive archive has been dropped online. Some pretty Nasty Stuff..

Looks like the typical debaucherous behavior that comes with thinking you're above it all. Illicit sex with what appear to be very young girls. Illegal drug use. He seems to have a fascination with his own genitalia as well.

But the really good stuff is what's just dropping now. PDF's of his contracts from his "business" dealings in China. Looks like a bunch of zero interest loans and such.

Starting the popcorn

Re: Looks like the entire Hunter Biden hard drive archive has been dropped online. Some pretty Nasty Stuff..

New drop every 5 minutes.

10,000 + Pics total.

1000 videos total.

Most of the pics are of documents.

Some pretty nasty pics..

I'm trying to discern the source... but this archive seems much bigger than what was discussed regarding Hunter's laptop repair.

The guy dropping the archives is a Chinese National. Several people have identified him as Falun Gong

As you may know, Falun Gong are mortal enemies of the Chicom Government. But many Falun Gong still reside in China, and infiltrate positions of power.

It has been suggested that the entire archive was in the hands of Chinese Security Agents, and that a copy was smuggled out by Falun Gong.. because they know China wants Biden... and that they (Falun Gong) wants whatever China doesn't want.

Re: Looks like the entire Hunter Biden hard drive archive has been dropped online. Some pretty Nasty Stuff..

Source info is speculative.

Validity of the archive is not.

It’s just Russian collusion.
    Trump is the one we need to pay attention to his corruption, Biden is a saint above reproach because he is a democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It’s just Russian collusion.
    Trump is the one we need to pay attention to his corruption, Biden is a saint above reproach because he is a democrat.

Trump is going to take 40 states...

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Maybe the 40 states filled with backwards righties like you. The other 10 states are where everyone who has evolved to a certain level live... why do people from Alabama even get a vote, no one cares what they think? We should just let NYC vote, would make the whole process simpler.

Blog Entries

44, maybe 45 which would kinda be poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    44, maybe 45 which would kinda be poetic.
    NY, CA, OR, WA, IL, VT?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    NY, CA, OR, WA, IL, VT?

Pretty much. In all honesty though. I think you could throw CT, RI, HI Maine and most likely NJ in there to

Blog Entries

I sure hope you're right.

Where's the dump happening? PM me a link if you don't want it out in the open.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Where's the dump happening? PM me a link if you don't want it out in the open.
    Parler.com is probably the best place to look at this content.