Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson says he's the “only conservative Democrat left”

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Most of the primary voters. ;)

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Didn't she drop out of the race because she didn't want to be humiliated by losing in her own state of California?

Re: Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson says he's the “only conservative Democrat left”

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Your challenge isn't really a challenge. Biden is a mainstream Democrat. Trump isn't even a real Republican. Meanwhile, your "slew" of NeverTrumpers is less than 10% of the party.

The NeverTrumpers exist because Trump represents a fundamental break from Reagan conservatism. They're diehard, Reagan conservatives, with more than a handful being neocons. If Sanders became the nominee, perhaps centrist Democrats would become NeverSanders, but the fact is Biden is the nominee because the NeverSanders still run the party and dominate the Democratic electorate.

The Republicans nominated their populist nutjob and he became POTUS. The Democrats rejected their populist nutjob twice.
    Idk how this isn't obvious

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

It's not obvious to the BernieBro equivalent on the GOP side. They like their populist nutjob.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Didn't she drop out of the race because she didn't want to be humiliated by losing in her own state of California?
    Idk if it was California specifically, or just an inability to get people in general, but she certainly was not popular in that primary.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk