Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson says he's the “only conservative Democrat left”

He says Ilhan Omar doesn’t belong In Our Party,’

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/23/i...llin-peterson/

Re: Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson says he's the “only conservative Democrat left”

Pandemic Don is done.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson says he's the “only conservative Democrat left”

Quote Originally Posted by cec327 View Post
    Pandemic Don is done.
    I see why you support Biden as your response was completely unrelated to the topic of the thread.

Text CornPopWasABadDude to 30330.

Quote Originally Posted by cec327 View Post
    LJ is not the answer. He can't throw accurately and never will. The Ravens made a business decision to get rid of Flacco and his salary. They wanted to win the game with LJ and were content to stay...

You cannot teach a QB at this level to be an accurate passer. You either have or not. Mike Preston wrote a column about how terrible LJ's footwork were. The Ravens are in for a long season in 2019....

--January 2019
    You predict good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You predict good.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    He says Ilhan Omar doesn’t belong In Our Party,’

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/23/i...llin-peterson/
    He's in the wrong party. How you call yourself conservative, but be a Democrat

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Really?

Why is it so unfathomable for someone to be financially conservative or want to conserve the ideals of the Constitution and our culture while still being ok with LGBTQ rights, marijuana legalization, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

60 years ago, your party were the advocates of segregation, anti-black racism, and the white working man

Now your party are the advocates of segregation, anti-white racism, and the non-working man.

Time changes things.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Really?

Why is it so unfathomable for someone to be financially conservative or want to conserve the ideals of the Constitution and our culture while still being ok with LGBTQ rights, marijuana legalization, etc?

Because lgtb rights are human rights and shouldn't be a left/right thing at all. And I'm a socially conservative person. And neither party has any interest in legalizing Marijuana. It keeps black men in prison, which makes a lot of people a lot of money.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Really?

Sounds like me, the Libertarian. Perhaps he should become one.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    60 years ago, your party were the advocates of segregation, anti-black racism, and the white working man

Now your party are the advocates of segregation, anti-white racism, and the non-working man.

Time changes things.
    Hmmmm so the house of representatives is 75% white, but they are also anti white racist....help me out with that one

Hmmmm so the house of representatives is 75% white, but they are also anti white racist....help me out with that one

You haven't noticed the explosion of simpleton white people on social media talking about ending "whiteness"? It's all the rage now.

It used to be only militant black organizations that promulgated this foolishness. Now it's common in the entire twit culture. And left politicians (being eager to feed the trend) now put on dashikis and kneel in the Capital Rotunda to signal the horrors of their whiteness.