Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Do we root for steelers this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Division seems more attainable than #1 seed tbh. Steelers still need their first loss. Go thumbtacks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Honestly if we win the division we should have a good shot at the #1 seed. Thanks to matching up against that joke-of-an-NFCEast, we should be able to run up an impressive win total.

KC has to play away games in Tampa, New Orleans, and Las Vegas, in addition to the Chargers again, who always play them tough.

The Thumbtacks we get a shot at ourselves, plus they have Indy, Cleveland, Chicago, and Green Bay on their schedule. They'll probably be favored in all of those (except maybe GB) but let's face it -- they're not going to run the table. Oh yeah, they also play @Houston, who just took them to OT in their own house.

Win the division and we have a very good shot at a 1 or 2 seed.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Ravens win by 2 scores! Ben is on the bench by the 3rd quarter!

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Honestly if we win the division we should have a good shot at the #1 seed. Thanks to matching up against that joke-of-an-NFCEast, we should be able to run up an impressive win total.

KC has to play away games in Tampa, New Orleans, and Las Vegas, in addition to the Chargers again, who always play them tough.

The Thumbtacks we get a shot at ourselves, plus they have Indy, Cleveland, Chicago, and Green Bay on their schedule. They'll probably be favored in all of those (except maybe GB) but let's face it -- they're not going to run the table. Oh yeah, they also play @Houston, who just took them to OT in their own house.

Win the division and we have a very good shot at a 1 or 2 seed.
    Two of the Titans toughest games left are in the NFC, so if you’re going to lose you want to lose out of conference. They have a bunch of division games left including 2x Indy, so hopefully they get tripped up there along with when they play the Ravens of course. The Ravens can’t lose AFC South games but they really shouldn’t anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    I know. Sounds weird and cringey but if our goal is the #1 seed and assuming we beat steelers next week, wouldn't we want the Titans to have that loss more? Or should we be more focused on winning division? I can see both sides of the argument.
    I dont do score board watching, unless the Ravens need someone to lose to get in. If the Ravens deserve the first seed they will earn the first seed. They have dates with pretty much all the top contenders except the Bill's, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I dont do score board watching, unless the Ravens need someone to lose to get in. If the Ravens deserve the first seed they will earn the first seed. They have dates with pretty much all the top contenders except the Bill's, I think.
    Win the AFC North first, then worry about seeding I say. Do not assume you beat the Steelers.

Rooting for a tie and exploitable film.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Never

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    I don’t give a damn if we needed Steelers to win to get in the playoffs week 17. I’ll never in my life root for them. Ever
    Yeah right
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

I don't want a root for anybody but I'd like to see the game....It should be interesting to watch and I'd like to get some insights into each team.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

I'm pragmatic to the point where I would openly root for the Steelers in any situation that helps our chances, but in this case it really doesn't make sense when they're a much more direct threat to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    ... if our goal is the #1 seed and assuming we beat steelers next week, wouldn't we want the Titans to have that loss more? Or should we be more focused on winning division?
    We get a shot at the Titans in November, so no reason to obsess over their record. Keep it simple. Fuck the Steelers.