Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Do we root for steelers this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    For the reasons I stated. If we are for real like we think we are. We should be able to take care of the Steelers ourselves in the 2 games we play them. This Titans vs Steelers game could dictate playoff seeding when we look back come week 17.
    It's week 7 and you're scoreboard watching already? It's not a slam dunk that we take care of the Steelers. The only thing we need to worry about is getting better and while our divison rivals get worse. Scoreboard watching should begin in a month because that's when we'll have a real good idea of where we are at.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

2. Re: Do we root for steelers this weekend?

This is another situation where you either root for the meteor, or for the Steelers to lose after both teams beat the ever-loving crap out of each other (maybe short of IR'ing key players on both teams, since that isn't a very classy mindset).

Blog Entries

I rooted for them last week - screw them this week. Unleash Henry

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    For the reasons I stated. If we are for real like we think we are. We should be able to take care of the Steelers ourselves in the 2 games we play them. This Titans vs Steelers game could dictate playoff seeding when we look back come week 17.
    Pg, to me this is not logical. See posts #10 (Ravenboy2003) & #11 (Shrubbs) and others who have stated it with reason... Bc

Lol. Hell no, never root for the Steelers. Winning the division comes first and right now we're sitting in 2nd.

Absolutely not. I don't see any scenario where we would...we are trailing them in the division.

Worry about the division first before worrying about Conf playoff seedings.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Ravens need to win the division and the Steelers have the AFC North lead as of today. So no.

I don’t give a damn if we needed Steelers to win to get in the playoffs week 17. I’ll never in my life root for them. Ever

Blog Entries

A tie wouldn't be bad, but Titans to win is better for the Ravens.

I'll think about playoff seeding when they've got the division locked.

Given the history of the rivalry I'm not counting on sweeping the Steelers, so every loss they get is a good one. They're not playing the Chiefs so this is the best chance of handing them a conference loss left on their schedule, and if it gets down to tiebreakers conference losses is one the Ravens are currently losing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    *sigh*

We go through this every year. And the answer is NO, you do NOT root for the Steelers this weekend. The Steelers are undefeated and in the same division as us. So.. You do NOT root for them under any circumstances.

Now... if this was week 17 and both the Titans and Steelers were undefeated and we were one game back, then by all means you root for the Steelers to win and lose the following week.
    Yeah.

Why is this question even being asked?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Go Flaming Thumbtacks!

Division seems more attainable than #1 seed tbh. Steelers still need their first loss. Go thumbtacks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk