Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Debates

Re: Debates

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There is climate change. It’s been changing for a long time. The question is what if any we affect we have on it.
    Climate changes all the time. The height of the Roman empire was about three degrees hotter than it is now. Some volcanoes happened and it got cold. Then, around the mid-19th century it started to warm up slightly. Some people argue it's because of the CO2 in the atmosphere without understanding that currently CO2 is 400 parts per million; basically a medicine dropper in five swimming pools. Solar activity, ocean currents, water vapor in the atmosphere, these have a much larger impact on climate than CO2.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The science is settled. The left hasn’t been right yet on the climate.

What ever happened to endless hurricanes???
    "The left"? I know several scientists that aren't left at all that work in various fields concerning climate. And the scientific community has been right about a lot when it comes to this.

I'm doubt there was ever any concensus on "endless hurricanes"... I've never even heard of it. Unless you refer to that warmer oceans will lead to more hurricanes?

Quote Originally Posted by StartWearingPurple View Post
    Obviously, but that's not what what this is about.
    Sure it is. Well. It’s also about control and money. But as for the earth changing. If the temps ever stop changing, that is when we will have a problem. The left has been wrong about climate for 50 years.

4. Re: Debates

I think each got a couple good punches in. I believe Joe left an awful lot on the table.

Joe should have kept reinforcing that both wall street and and labor believe Joes economic plan will outperform Trumps by a wide margin.
    He should have asked Trump if he didnt like Obama Care hes had 4 years, where is this beautiful plan he has been promising.

I cannot figure out why Trump wont talk about what he is going to do the next 4 years. He didnt say anything specific, he kept talking about the past. Ive heard him in several interviews and he never talks about what he is going to do in a second term.

Blog Entries

Figured you'd be the type to not reply seriously. Probably old enough to not suffer from the more dire consequenses aswell, so you can keep that attitude all the way and stay uninformed.
    Well I guess Obama must be uninformed over Climate Change also since he recently bought a $12 million oceanfront mansion at Martha's Vineyard. Aren't sea levels supposed to rise due to Climate Change?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There is climate change. It’s been changing for a long time. The question is what if any we affect we have on it.
    4.5 BILLION years to be exact. Hey, in a half million years or so we will have gone through 4-5 natural 110k year cycles to have enough data to determine I’d he have made an effect on the climate at all.

But they need to STOP altering the data so eventually it can be useful. Currently it’s all polluted with alterations to account for the “CO2 being swallowed by the oceans”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The left"? I know several scientists that aren't left at all that work in various fields concerning climate. And the scientific community has been right about a lot when it comes to this.

I'm doubt there was ever any concensus on "endless hurricanes"... I've never even heard of it. Unless you refer to that warmer oceans will lead to more hurricanes?
    What have they been right about?

8. Re: Debates

At one point we did have a record 5 storms at the same time in the Atlantic just this season.

In most of what Ive read on the subject the projections are more hurricanes and higher intensity, more tornados and higher intensity, sea level rise (that is occurring and it is measurable). They predict more fires, larger in size, greater droughts..

Seems its a more intense and frequent version of what we see now.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 10-22-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Well I guess Obama must be uninformed over Climate Change also since he recently bought a $12 million oceanfront mansion at Martha's Vineyard. Aren't sea levels supposed to rise due to Climate Change?
    Not during his lifetime so that he'll suffer from it unless someone miscalculated massively. I wouldn't hesitate buying something close to the ocean either, in some parts atleast. Prob not in the New Orleans area though.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    4.5 BILLION years to be exact. Hey, in a half million years or so we will have gone through 4-5 natural 110k year cycles to have enough data to determine I’d he have made an effect on the climate at all.

But they need to STOP altering the data so eventually it can be useful. Currently it’s all polluted with alterations to account for the “CO2 being swallowed by the oceans”.

about 35 years ago "climate science" became a thing.

Most colleges began offering the major... and dedicated coursework.

Virtual armies of quasi-literate would-be planet-savers signed on

Now there are tens of thousands of these useless eaters. And every single one of them is completely dependent on alarmism and perpetuation of the story just to put food on the table. What other use is there in the world for their worthless credentials?

So they fudge the data... and then go to conferences and smell each other's enviro-farts.

They take in the more gullible fringes of the left, but most people are coming to see this bullshit for what it is.

Blog Entries

I am still laughing at Abraham Lincoln is the most racist President ever.

And the poor boys.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The science is settled. The left hasn’t been right yet on the climate.

What ever happened to endless hurricanes???
    GOODBYEEEEEE MIAMIIIII!!!!!!!!

That's a scout joke some here will remember.