Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Did anyone else notice that racism and class problems have suddenly been solved?

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    If Dems win, you'll see them again, demanding stuff.
    And if Trump wins, you'll see even more.

Blog Entries

Re: Did anyone else notice that racism and class problems have suddenly been solved?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Certainly the media is fickle. Can't argue that.

But in reality, the protests are really pretty much gone.
    Maybe Soros ran out of money.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And if Trump wins, you'll see even more.
    Probably will at first. But the latter will gain nothing because you'll have a majority of the public supporting a very hostile Trump administration's efforts to crack down on it. You could see federal troops.

It won't be that way w/Biden'/Harris in control. Riots will go on. It will help force a weak complaint Dem administration which is supportive of its aims and demands, inclined to look the other way and/or give in. And if the Dems sweep both houses, you'll see some horribly radical legislation becoming law.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    No more BLM riots. No more ANTIFA arson. All the statue-toppling has disappeared. No looting. Murals have suddenly stopped appearing in the streets. The demands for reparations have gone quiet. Even pro sports outrage is evaporating.

The focus groups and market research suggested people don't like this stuff.

And that the political left owns it.

So of course.... now that election time is near... all the funding that was fueling these efforts disappeared, and just like that... quiet again.
    Lololol funding was fueling the protests?? You guys and your Soros conspiracies. Lol and somehow I'm the idiot for not believing police reported numbers

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Maybe Soros ran out of money.
    The boogeyman

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Well this is because there haven't been anymore videos of a cop shooting 15 bullets in someone's back. Let that happen, then get back too me.

Each of these protest occurred AFTER an incident. I don't see how you don't get that?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    You talking about the sex predator Blake? Such bad police mans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk