Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    It's interesting that Obama has just now started campaigning for honky Joe. Maybe this investigation is getting too close for his comfort.
    Yeah I saw his appearance for Joe in a Philly suburb yesterday

It look like maybe 15 guys in a supermarket parking lot.

Blog Entries

Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Hmmm.. for the last four plus years your guys have dug through Trump's garbage, tapped his phones, interviewed everyone he's ever talked to, dredged up skanks he banged, carefully scrutinized every video recording he's ever made, forensically analyzed his business dealings, scrutinized his tax records, and after all that... ya got bupkis... zilch.. zero.. nada.

No dirty dealings.. no influence peddling.. no racism... no abuse of power... nuthin.

And in the meantime Biden has been a glaring racist for most of his adult life. Said some of the most horrifically racially insensitive things imaginable... even in the last few years. He's got an unfortunate habit of sniffing and fondling little girls enough to make them recoil and cringe. He's corrupt and dirty. He used his family to farm money from foreign powers in exchange for influence. And his mind is failing.

Is the press interested in any of this? Nah. Is federal law enforcement? Nah.

This... this glaring disparity. This obvious difference not only in the treatment of Joe and Donald.... but between Joe and the serfs... the common man...

This is what tell me civil war is inevitable.

Honesty is dead. There are only various colors of propaganda.
    No one tapped Trump's phones. I don't think anyone dug through his garbage. You obviously have the same idiotic, tribal mind of the rest of the morons because my "guys" aren't in power. It's unfortunate they didn't spy on Trump because then we'd likely have had evidence of what he and Stone were talking about, how much he and Manafort discussed Manafort's communications with Kilimnik and the purpose behind them, if he had advance knowledge of the Trump Tower meeting with Veselnetskaya or just came on board afterwards (he denied both before admitting he crafted the cover story), Kushner's meetings with Simes, Prince's meeting with Nader and Kyrill Dmitriev in the Seychelles, and many more.

There have been dirty dealings, influence peddling, racism, and lots of abuse of power from Trump. You have to be a complete fucking moron to think otherwise.

Biden is shit. I don't like him at all. He's Drug War Joe. His only attribute in this election is he's not as bad as the horribly incompetent and corrupt Trump. Even if he's as corrupt as Trump he's not going to try to end the world order and America's place at the top of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Here's the thing Florida, I always knew this and I think most people understand this is what our senators do. It's not a revelation to me is what I'm saying. Joe is not some exception to the rule. He's par for the course in fact.
    He just happens to be a dolt and his smart son died and he had no choice but to use his junkie, fuck up son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    According to Bobulinski he was. That's only if he was "the big guy" referenced in the email as Bobulinski claims he was.

Do you believe Bobulinski or not?
    That doesn't answer the question.

If Joe Biden was being paid millions of dollars by foreign entities because he was a business man, what service or good was he providing them?

That's business.

Like with Trump. I can point to buildings, and property, and clubs, etc. that he owns, manages, and profits from.

Joe Biden selling political favors is corruption.

If he wasn't selling political favors, tell me, what was he selling?

According to Bobulinski he was. That's only if he was "the big guy" referenced in the email as Bobulinski claims he was.

Do you believe Bobulinski or not?
    "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" --Then Vice President Joe Biden

(speaking about the very prosecutor who was investigating Burisma... The company Hunter Biden was paid millions by.. The same Burisma whose CEO pressured Hunter Biden to arrange a meeting with his father... a meeting which took place only 2 days before Joe crowed about getting the prosecutor fired in exchange for US Aid.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

sorry bacchys... you're gonna need a bigger mop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

If Joe Biden was being paid millions of dollars by foreign entities because he was a business man, what service or good was he providing them?

That's business.

Like with Trump. I can point to buildings, and property, and clubs, etc. that he owns, manages, and profits from.

I don't know what good or service he was providing. I haven't researched it. Whatever Sinohawk Holdings was doing is his (alleged) business. As it was a holding company, that means it's business was owning stock.

Biden wasn't in office. He couldn't sell political favours. He didn't have any to sell.

Blog Entries

"If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" --Then Vice President Joe Biden

(speaking about the very prosecutor who was investigating Burisma... The company Hunter Biden was paid millions by.. The same Burisma whose CEO pressured Hunter Biden to arrange a meeting with his father... a meeting which took place only 2 days before Joe crowed about getting the prosecutor fired in exchange for US Aid.)

sorry bacchys... you're gonna need a bigger mop.
    I am completely unsurprised far right YouTube videos are your idea of credible news.

Let's forget the testimony of George Kent before the House Judiciary committee about the interagency process leading to the decision to demand Shokin's ouster and why. Let's go with the text from some unknown idiot on YouTube!

Seriously, you guys are funny in how malleable and gullible you are.

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma. He wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. He had briefly had an investigation into Burisma involving conduct from before Biden was on the board, but that was dormant by the time the U.S., the IMF, the EU, and innumerable other organizations and countries were calling for his ouster. The main two strikes against him were failing to investigate the Maidan murders and his Diamond Prosecutor. His role in killing the UK investigation into Zlochevsky didn't help, though he wasn't Prosecutor General at the time.

I am completely unsurprised far right YouTube videos are your idea of credible news.
    "Far Right Video" LOL...

It's a video of Joe Biden.

bragging about withholding US Aid until a prosecutor was fired.

That's the only content. No commentary... No Opinion.. Nothing...

Just Joe.

Blog Entries

"Far Right Video" LOL...

It's a video of Joe Biden.

bragging about withholding US Aid until a prosecutor was fired.

That's the only content. No commentary... No Opinion.. Nothing...

Just Joe.
    You have the patience of Job...

I gave up replying to him awhile ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

That's business.

Hair products.

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma. He wasn't investigating Hunter Biden
    No one suggested he was investigating Hunter Biden.

He was investigating Burisma.

Hunter Biden was being paid an enormous amount of money by Burisma.

Hunter Biden was asked by a corporate offficer of Burisma to arrange a meeting with Joe Biden.

Joe Biden originally denied that this meeting took place.

Joe Biden's spokesman has subsequently conceded that this meeting "may have taken place".

Two days later, Joe Biden officially demanded that the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma be fired, and stated that he would withhold US Aid unless it was done.

The prosecutor was fired.

Joe Biden then publicly disclosed in an interview with members of the Council on Foreign Relations, that he had threatened to withhold US Aid until prosecutor was fired.

Biden later claimed that his demand that the prosecutor be fired was an official US Policy initiative executed on behalf of the Obama administration.

There is no official White House transcript or meeting note that affirms that this was US Policy being executed.

Those are the facts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You have the patience of Job...

I gave up replying to him awhile ago.