Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    So Joe is just fatally compromised. Harris is just dirty.

Wth, they're both dirty.

This is exactly what they looked for in Trump but couldn't find.

This is insane. He's Xi's Mini-Me. XiPing's Puppet. Harris is Xi's on her knees.
    It would appear that Joe is fatally flawed. Since I mail in voted looks like I may have to jump on the impeachment train should this all shake out.

Joe is probably wishing he had top secret servers to hide this stuff on and was able to just refuse subpoenas using the argument he was above the law.

Who knows...if he still manages to get elected maybe he will declassify all Trumps stuff and force people to testify. Then we can see just how dirty they all are....

What a shame.

Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    It would appear that Joe is fatally flawed. Since I mail in voted looks like I may have to jump on the impeachment train should this all shake out.

Joe is probably wishing he had top secret servers to hide this stuff on and was able to just refuse subpoenas using the argument he was above the law.

Who knows...if he still manages to get elected maybe he will declassify all Trumps stuff and force people to testify. Then we can see just how dirty they all are....

What a shame.
    There are those who suggested that this has been the plan all along.

Screw the old commie guy over and Insert Biden at the top of the ticket.

Have him pick Harris.

Expose Biden's flaws... and voila...

The deep state pic becomes the president.

But some guy at a computer repair shop threw a wrench in the works..

Don't worry though... Trump will save the day.

Blog Entries

Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    That Joe remained a tool of the Chinese even after leaving office.

What do I win?
    Well, you're close. But this ain't horseshoes or hand grenades.

I take it you're planning on voting for Jo Jorgenson at this point, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Well, you're close. But this ain't horseshoes or hand grenades.

I take it you're planning on voting for Jo Jorgenson at this point, yes?
    Certainly closest to representing my views on most issues.

But I want to see the social justice warriors yell NOOOOOO at the sky, just one more time.

Blog Entries

Certainly closest to representing my views on most issues.

But I want to see the social justice warriors yell NOOOOOO at the sky, just one more time.
    So clearly someone doing business with China isn't a big deal to you.

Blog Entries

Business?

Hahahahahahaha.

Is that what we're calling it now?

LOL

No fucking shame.

But swamp rats gonna swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Since this story broke...

-it's been censored all over Social Media
    -it's been called Russian disinformation
    -now, NPR is saying they don't want to cover it because it's just a distraction

The press is now openly admitting they don't want to report news and they don't care.

Remember when newsrooms reported news and we the people had to come to our own conclusions about what it meant? Seems like a lifetime ago.
    And these same people will blame trump
    For the division. Trump simply put a spotlight on fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post

What a shame.
    Here's the thing Florida, I always knew this and I think most people understand this is what our senators do. It's not a revelation to me is what I'm saying. Joe is not some exception to the rule. He's par for the course in fact.

Blog Entries

That Joe remained a tool of the Chinese even after leaving office.

What do I win?
    Winner winner chicken dinner

Hmmm.. for the last four plus years your guys have dug through Trump's garbage, tapped his phones, interviewed everyone he's ever talked to, dredged up skanks he banged, carefully scrutinized every video recording he's ever made, forensically analyzed his business dealings, scrutinized his tax records, and after all that... ya got bupkis... zilch.. zero.. nada.

No dirty dealings.. no influence peddling.. no racism... no abuse of power... nuthin.

And in the meantime Biden has been a glaring racist for most of his adult life. Said some of the most horrifically racially insensitive things imaginable... even in the last few years. He's got an unfortunate habit of sniffing and fondling little girls enough to make them recoil and cringe. He's corrupt and dirty. He used his family to farm money from foreign powers in exchange for influence. And his mind is failing.

Is the press interested in any of this? Nah. Is federal law enforcement? Nah.

This... this glaring disparity. This obvious difference not only in the treatment of Joe and Donald.... but between Joe and the serfs... the common man...

This is what tell me civil war is inevitable.

Honesty is dead. There are only various colors of propaganda.

Blog Entries

It's interesting that Obama has just now started campaigning for honky Joe. Maybe this investigation is getting too close for his comfort.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Business?

Hahahahahahaha.

Is that what we're calling it now?

LOL

No fucking shame.

But swamp rats gonna swamp.
    Yeah, business. It was in 2017. Joe Biden was out of office. Are you really this fucking stupid and mindless?

While in office, Trump suspended sanctions on ZTE while China gave a Trump Organization project in Indonesia some cushy loans and Ivanka got a slew of Chinese patents that had been on ice for a while. That's corruption. Not that you care about that because you worship Trump.