Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Hey Joe!
    Where you going with that bag in your hand?
    Hey Joe!
    I said, where you going with that bag in your hand?
    I'm going to shake 'em down for 10 million...
    Cuz I got a little influence in foreign lands...
    Love this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Love this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Took a while to get the meter right

An e-mail to Hunter Biden's partner from a top Chinese official on July 26, 2017 shows the Chinese energy company CEFC proposed a $5 million "interest-free" loan to the Biden family "based on their trust on [Biden] family[.]"

"Should CEFC keep lending more to the family?"

Less than two weeks later, on August 8, 2017, $5 million was wired from a CEFC-affiliated investment vehicle to a Delaware LLC, which spent the next year transfering nearly $4.8 million directly to Hunter Biden's firm, according to Senate investigators. https://hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/d...port_FINAL.pdf

Are people on this forum going to keep pretending that Joe Biden isn't compromised by China? This is some pretty damning shit. I'm open to other opinions, but...isn't this indefensible? You guys don't like it when politicians do this stuff...right? This isn't Russian disinformation. This is Hunter's former business partner sharing emails that nobody ever thought would see the light of day with wire transfers to confirm the validity of the email. Are we still on the "this isn't verified" train?

Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-22-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Target Opportunities for the Chinese Energy Firm:

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...c-contacts.pdf

Includes some big names.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Best Danny DeVito accent:

Every day... the story gets doyteeyuh, and doyteeyuh...

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Best Danny DeVito accent:

Every day... the story gets doyteeyuh, and doyteeyuh...
    This whole story has been a tsunami of Biden corruption being exposed while most of the press is refusing to talk about it because they want Trump to lose the election. Full stop. It's pretty blatant and obvious to anybody with a clue.

So far, we've seen documents, emails, texts, etc and statements from sources who were involved with Hunter.

It's a treasure trove of the type of political corruption we always talked about wanting to be eradicated from the political system. So, what does the swamp want to do? They want to put the guy at the center of all of this corruption in the White House. It makes perfect sense.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

I think it's funny how easily you guys are manipulated.

The email Bobulinski confirms is from 2017. Do you comprehend what that means?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I think it's funny how easily you guys are manipulated.

The email Bobulinski confirms is from 2017. Do you comprehend what that means?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    That Joe remained a tool of the Chinese even after leaving office.

What do I win?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Target Opportunities for the Chinese Energy Firm:

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...c-contacts.pdf

Includes some big names.
    Including....... Kamala Harris. Ruh-Roh

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Including....... Kamala Harris. Ruh-Roh
    So Joe is just fatally compromised. Harris is just dirty.

Wth, they're both dirty.

This is exactly what they looked for in Trump but couldn't find.

This is insane. He's Xi's Mini-Me. XiPing's Puppet. Harris is Xi's on her knees.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Wth, they're both dirty.

This is insane. He's Xi's Mini-Me. XiPing's Puppet. Harris is Xi's on her knees.
    If we had a media that did its job in this country, and wasn't infiltrated to the highest level by open fucking communists, how many states would Trump win?

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Wth, they're both dirty.