Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #MeToobin

#MeToobin

The act is of course not the issue. It's the context. Doing this, during a work Zoom call, and getting caught like that? Just screams idiot. I have to say his last name makes for some pretty funny one liners too.

Also, getting ridiculed by OJ Simpson is when you know you've hit rock bottom.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/20/oj-si...n-jake-tapper/

Re: #MeToobin

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The act is of course not the issue. It's the context. Doing this, during a work Zoom call, and getting caught like that? Just screams idiot. I have to say his last name makes for some pretty funny one liners too.

Also, getting ridiculed by OJ Simpson is when you know you've hit rock bottom.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/20/oj-si...n-jake-tapper/
    Is he an idiot?

Or is he one of those creepy dudes that does this shit all the time, assuming each time that he's "important" enough to get away with it...?

Weinstein/Epstein/Weiner/Toobin

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Is he an idiot?

Or is he one of those creepy dudes that does this shit all the time, assuming each time that he's "important" enough to get away with it...?

Weinstein/Epstein/Weiner/Toobin
    I didn't mean to imply that he couldn't be more than just an "idiot" and in fact tend to believe there is a really good chance that he is also a gross creep.

He was the guy on CNN constantly beating the drum for impeachment. I guess it's safe to assume that's not all he was beating.

Blog Entries

I'm not talking about Pizzagate, folks. I'm talking about the shit staring us directly in our face.

We have a degenerate "elite" class in this country, who thinks they rule by birthright, and they think general morality doesn't apply to them.

There is a cure though.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I didn't mean to imply that he couldn't be more than just an "idiot" and in fact tend to believe there is a really good chance that he is also a gross creep.

He was the guy on CNN constantly beating the drum for impeachment. I guess it's safe to assume that's not all he was beating.
    Yes.. he positively drips with self-righteous twaddle... while he's spankin his baby carrot on the 'ole Zoomerino.

Yes.. he positively drips with self-righteous twaddle... while he's spankin his baby carrot on the 'ole Zoomerino.
    The schadenfreude is simply delicious.

Blog Entries

I heard Rush Limbaugh started off his show by playing Beat it by Michael Jackson.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I heard Rush Limbaugh started off his show by playing Beat it by Michael Jackson.
    Now there's a man with an impenetrable moral shield.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Now there's a man with an impenetrable moral shield.
    Gherkin .....these may be the first two post of yours I 100% agree with!! Well done Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Gherkin .....these may be the first two post of yours I 100% agree with!! Well done Sir.

Glad I could deliver.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

Glad I could deliver.

Blog Entries

Discussing this elsewhere, someone said how embarrassing this is for Toobin.

I said it would be even more embarrassing had no one noticed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk