Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Documents appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Yes. You didn't realize you were whining?

Weird.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    There's more Biden feces over in aisle 6... better get your mop bucket over there and take care of it.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Documents appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store

They are out of context. I don't need to put them in context because even as you presented them they don't support you or rebut me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Until you show that they are out of context your claims that they are mean nothing. You claimed they are out of context so back up your claim. Or have it ignored.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Until you show that they are out of context your claims that they are mean nothing. You claimed they are out of context so back up your claim. Or have it ignored.
    What "context" is supposed to make this corruption acceptable? LOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    What "context" is supposed to make this corruption acceptable? LOL.
    Fantastic question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Fantastic question.
    Don't expect it to be answered.

If you were going to say they're fake- which of course they clearly aren't- I get it. That would justify this mess.

But to suggest, they're missing context........

That's just stupid. There is no context that would make any of this acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Don't expect it to be answered.

If you were going to say they're fake- which of course they clearly aren't- I get it. That would justify this mess.

But to suggest, they're missing context........

That's just stupid. There is no context that would make any of this acceptable.
    I think he said that since the words "coordinating/plotting/conspiring" were used in the quotes I referenced...and not "colluding"...maybe that makes them out of context? We all know that "colluding" has a completely different meaning than "coordinating/plotting/conspiring."

He actually tried to make that point. Lol.

That's pretty weak sauce for bacchys. He could've at least called me a cunt to give his argument more credibility. He came in with "whining." Maybe he's having an off-day?
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They clearly are out of context. There's not even links in the post to show they are.

They also don't support his apparent belief that any of them deny collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Collusion that is shown in the Mueller and SSCI reports.

Manafort and Gates giving internal data and communicating campaign strategy with Kilimnik.

Kushner discussing policy with Simes.

Trump Jr, Kushner, and Manafort meeting with Veselnitskaya.

Multiple meetings with Torshin and Butina by Clovis and other senior members of the campaign.

Stone communicating regularly with Trump while coordinating the email dumps with the GRU and Wikileaks.

There were more than 120 meetings between Trump people and Russian agents or operatives. Meetings the Trump people all lied about. Those are just the ones we know about publicly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I think he said that since the words "coordinating/plotting/conspiring" were used in the quotes I referenced...and not "colluding"...maybe that makes them out of context? We all know that "colluding" has a completely different meaning than "coordinating/plotting/conspiring."

He actually tried to make that point. Lol.

That's pretty weak sauce for bacchys. He could've at least called me a cunt to give his argument more credibility. He came in with "whining." Maybe he's having an off-day?
    EDITED OUT REFERENCE TO MODERATION

I take it you didn't read the Mueller report since you don't think there's a difference between colluding and conspiracy or coordination. How unsurprising.

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has
    frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions ofjoint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the
    factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ed]"-a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities
    Page 2 of Volume I.
    Last edited by Greg; 10-22-2020 at 06:03 PM.

They clearly are out of context. There's not even links in the post to show they are.

They also don't support his apparent belief that any of them deny collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Collusion that is shown in the Mueller and SSCI reports.

Manafort and Gates giving internal data and communicating campaign strategy with Kilimnik.

Kushner discussing policy with Simes.

Trump Jr, Kushner, and Manafort meeting with Veselnitskaya.

Multiple meetings with Torshin and Butina by Clovis and other senior members of the campaign.

Stone communicating regularly with Trump while coordinating the email dumps with the GRU and Wikileaks.

There were more than 120 meetings between Trump people and Russian agents or operatives. Meetings the Trump people all lied about. Those are just the ones we know about publicly.
    Duckduckgo “house intel Russian transcripts” and see what 53 Democrat operatives said under oath.

The results will fascinate you.

I find it odd that while the House was impeaching Trump for Ukraine contact the FBI had this laptop with Biden Ukraine info on it. Our government law enforcement stinks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I find it odd that while the House was impeaching Trump for Ukraine contact the FBI had this laptop with Biden Ukraine info on it. Our government law enforcement stinks.
    Odd...or an indication the laptop isn't what Giuliani claims it is?

If the emails were real he would have released the metadata already...

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    They don't stink.

They're criminals.