Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Documents appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    It was supposed to get them a scandal that would undercut Biden's chances in the upcoming.

Zelensky was to get a White House visit and aid for going along with the scam. Firtash wants his business back and to have the indictment in the Southern District of Illinois quashed. Giuliani has been getting paid, and that's probably the extent of his interests.

Trump's stupidity and a whistleblower exposed it early. The recent crap is just an effort to still use it. So far it's a dud.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    So, like I said, you are pretty much accusing Trump of what Biden actually bragged about that he did. Except in one case it was to stop and investigation and the other it was to start an investigation.

Blog Entries

Re: Documents appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So, like I said, you are pretty much accusing Trump of what Biden actually bragged about that he did. Except in one case it was to stop and investigation and the other it was to start an investigation.
    Biden didn't brag about stopping an investigation. Trump wasn't trying to start one.

He didn't push Zelensky to investigate. He wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation.

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma. He wasn't investigating Zlochevsky. He wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. He wasn't investigating the Maidan murders. He wasn't investigating the "Diamond Prosecutor." He wasn't investigating corruption at all. He was trying to prevent investigations into corruption. That's why U.S. policy was that he had to go.

Blog Entries

Biden didn't brag about stopping an investigation. Trump wasn't trying to start one.

He didn't push Zelensky to investigate. He wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation.

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma. He wasn't investigating Zlochevsky. He wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. He wasn't investigating the Maidan murders. He wasn't investigating the "Diamond Prosecutor." He wasn't investigating corruption at all. He was trying to prevent investigations into corruption. That's why U.S. policy was that he had to go.

What color is the sky in your world?

Blog Entries

Depends on the weather. Today it's grey since it's raining.

If you don't recognize what I wrote above is true you're living in an idiotic, rightwing bubble, not reality.

Blog Entries

Depends on the weather. Today it's grey since it's raining.

If you don't recognize what I wrote above is true you're living in an idiotic, rightwing bubble, not reality.

Biden is on video bragging about it. It's been posted here many times.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Biden is on video bragging about it. It's been posted here many times.
    Biden is on video bragging he got Shokin fired. He doesn't say anything about stopping an investigation.

He's also stretching his role and shrinking the process that happened. The decision to demand Shokin's ouster took months to make. George Kent testified to it during the impeachment hearings. It was a full, deliberative, interagency process. Biden was the point man on Ukraine and had the job of telling Poroshenko, but he didn't make the decision.

Conversely, Trump's conspiracy with Firtash was kept from his staff, to the point the professional staff at OMB was pulled off the aid appropriation which was withheld to pressure Zelensky. The Obama Administration didn't hide what they were doing. Trump even lied to his Administration about what he was doing.

We still haven't seen the whole not-a-transcript of the "perfect" phone call. Just part of it. Even that part shows a corrupt quid pro quo. Zelensky even spells it out on pg. 5.

Blog Entries

Biden is on video bragging he got Shokin fired. He doesn't say anything about stopping an investigation.

And.... what was one of the things Shokin was investigating...?