Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    It was an official position.

One would assume it was based on study of the drive.

But I don't have anything specific with which to confirm that.
    Just heard on CNN 2 min ago by member of the intel committee that a study hasnt been completed (which, i assume would make it personal opinion). Granted it was a Dem member of committee.

My contention is that I have no doubts that Hunter did his best to profit off his fathers name. I want to know that the emails are genuine based on an investigation by experts, not the opinion of a very partisan person who had to initially withdraw from contention because he couldnt even get enough support from his own party.. I also want to know that the emails finger Joe.

If that happens i will be faced with a true conundrum... which criminal do i vote for... or do i take a pass and write in my wife?

Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Just heard on CNN 2 min ago by member of the intel committee that a study hasnt been completed (which, i assume would make it personal opinion). Granted it was a Dem member of committee.

My contention is that I have no doubts that Hunter did his best to profit off his fathers name. I want to know that the emails are genuine based on an investigation by experts, not the opinion of a very partisan person who had to initially withdraw from contention because he couldnt even get enough support from his own party.. I also want to know that the emails finger Joe.

If that happens i will be faced with a true conundrum... which criminal do i vote for... or do i take a pass and write in my wife?
    I really have to be honest man.. it's hard to have a real conversation with you when you begin an exchange with "I just heard on CNN".

That said.... Biden is a generally nice criminal.

Trump is a generally mean non-criminal.

That really is the truth.

That's your choice.

3. Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

I really have to be honest man.. it's hard to have a real conversation with you when you begin an exchange with "I just heard on CNN".

That said.... Biden is a generally nice criminal.

Trump is a generally mean non-criminal.

That really is the truth.

That's your choice.
    Cant help it if im listening to an interview as Im reading thru the posts.

Im generally skeptical of "October surprises" more so when they are promised in August. I want the same thing people insisted on when it came to Trump...hard, verified evidence. Ive seen what i believe is enough to formulate a position with regards to Trump. Somebody gives me that on Biden prior to the election, he doesnt get my support. He gets my support, gets elected, and then it turns out hes dirty...Ill support his removal.

Seems pretty simple...

Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Cant help it if im listening to an interview as Im reading thru the posts.

Im generally skeptical of "October surprises" more so when they are promised in August. I want the same thing people insisted on when it came to Trump...hard, verified evidence. Ive seen what i believe is enough to formulate a position with regards to Trump.
    I'm just busting your chops over CNN.

That stuff really is pure propaganda. It'll rot your brain.

5. Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

I'm just busting your chops over CNN.

That stuff really is pure propaganda. It'll rot your brain.
    I try and catch them all, with the exception of One America. Try as i might, I just cant take them.

Blog Entries

This was a pretty pathetic attempt to shore up an incompetent joke on Ratcliffe's part. He says it's not Russian disinformation...and quickly admits he's not basing that on anything.

It sounds like the FBI doesn't trust the Rat, and with good reason. He was pushing Russian disinformation himself not long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    This was a pretty pathetic attempt to shore up an incompetent joke on Ratcliffe's part. He says it's not Russian disinformation...and quickly admits he's not basing that on anything.

It sounds like the FBI doesn't trust the Rat, and with good reason. He was pushing Russian disinformation himself not long ago.
    LOL.

Everything you don't like is "Russian Disinformation"...

8. Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

LOL.

I think hes talking about the declassified document that said Hillary authorized an anti Trump operation. The one that originated from an analysis of Russian intel and stated it could not be verified as anything more than a fabrication.

That document should have never been released. It did alot to undermine Rattcliffes credibility IMO.

9. Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

I will not put anything past any politician. Thats whats so sad. That said, October surprises, coming from a candidate or his supporter, who is behnd in the polls who is willing to release unverified info like that makes me very skeptical.

I would think if an investigation was completed the DNI would have clearly stated "After investigating ...." and he clearly would not say that. Given the DNIs proclivity for releasing totally unsubstantiated material I cant help but question it.

Blog Entries

LOL.

Meanwhile everything you believe is...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Meanwhile everything you believe is...

So it is your contention that Hunter Biden's hard drive, is Russian disinformation?

The hard drive that he asked to be returned to him?

The hard drive that contains selfie videos of him engaging the services of a prostitute while smoking crack cocaine?

The hard drive that contains emails that incriminate Joe Biden in graft and corruption?

The hard drive archive of emails that have been confirmed as genuine to the New York Post by other participants of the email conversations?

Is that what you're suggesting is Russian Disinformation?

Blog Entries

I've yet to see actual confirmation that's his hard drive, but my "contention" isn't that his laptop is Russian disinformation.

The .pdfs which Giuliani won't provide the actual emails to support, OTOH, are. So are the edited tapes of Biden and Poroshenko that Derkach has been releasing in his part of the scheme.

Giuliani and his blind, Trump-supporting computer repairman have botched Putin's operation.