Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    This is weird since the current Trumpist stance is ranting about a private citizen doing business with foreign companies (including working for one) while pretending Trump's use of his office to benefit his business don't matter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Actually it’s kinda the opposite. Trump was impeached for supposedly doing what Biden did. Biden does it, it’s him doing his job, trump does it it’s impeachable.

Blog Entries

Re: Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails Not Russian Disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Actually it’s kinda the opposite. Trump was impeached for supposedly doing what Biden did. Biden does it, it’s him doing his job, trump does it it’s impeachable.
    The Senate GOP said it's okay.

They also said it's okay to conspire with the Russian mob and to tell Congress to fuck off when they exercise their oversight and impeachment powers.

I'm sure you guys will love those precedents when Biden is POTUS. I'll still be opposed, but I'm sure you won't be a bunch of hypocrites demanding a different standard just because the POTUS has changed parties.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The Senate GOP said it's okay.

They also said it's okay to conspire with the Russian mob and to tell Congress to fuck off when they exercise their oversight and impeachment powers.

I'm sure you guys will love those precedents when Biden is POTUS. I'll still be opposed, but I'm sure you won't be a bunch of hypocrites demanding a different standard just because the POTUS has changed parties.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.