Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Biden probably should be locked up. At the very least he should step down, who knows what other shady deals he/his family could have been involved in that he could be blackmailed with.
    NC..so u can say with a straight face that Trump and his family won't have shady deals? After living his life with shady deal after shady deal? I just don't understand how u guys don't see that in Trump.

Is it coincidence that he is saying the same thing in both elections that his opponents are criminals?

The biggest crooks are the ones who call other people crooks.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Most countries don't hate us because we're top dog. Most countries prefer maintaining the current world order where we are top dog. The ones that hate our being top dog, Trump kisses the asses of their leaders.

I didn't miss the agreements between Israel and some countries with which they've neve been at war. They aren't relevant to what I wrote.
    Who’s ass does Trump kiss? Has he been caught colluding with our enemies? Maybe caught on an open mic talking about making deals with them after he is re-elected, so the voters won’t have a say??
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 10-20-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Look. For me if it was Bush, Obama, or Trump...it doesn't matter because I've always done well for myself. It never mattered who is president. Personal responsibility right? What does matter to me is the soul of the country. Thing need to be toned the hell down. I've said many times out takes two to tango. However, I feel that the president has the main responsibility to control that temperature. I don't know what else you need from me. If it were that simple in regards to policy, you wouldn't have a slew of republican wanting him out. The dude is on the pulpit telling his supporters that Biden should be locked up, that our elections are rigged, and the scientists are idiots. And many of his supporters are brain washed to blindly believe him. Or cast it off as happy talk. But is it? People are sucking this stuff up and planning kidnappings, believing Dems are pedifiles, people taking law in their own hands patrolling the street with long guns, and thinking COVID isn't that bad and it's a plot to end Trump presidency.

Again to answer your question, policies change. Much of them are the same. There will be differences. Does regulation, tax policy, religious freedom, judge philosophy substantially change my life? No, either way it goes, left or right. Because I handled my business where this doesn't matter, it affords me the opportunity to care about different things. I don't have any bones to pick or inner cultural frustrations about the way the country is going. My life goes on no matter what. However, I do care about my children growing up with a lunatic as president.

Let me summarize this for you.

The left lost, then had a temper tantrum. Divided the country with multiple made ups scandals that have been proven false. Then the left governors shut down their economies. And encouraged riots and vandalism. And you blame Trump????? And you actually started this response off with the words “personal responsibility “

Moody's and Goldman Sachs apparently aren't reading the same delusional Trumpist sites you are.

The economies haven't done any better under Trump than they did under Obama, not that either of them had much to do with it.

We have a large deficit and massive national debt. We should be increasing taxes. Biden won't increase them enough. We need to quit living on the credit card.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is what I love about liberals. They talk one way, but live another.

In your household, do you spend like crazy, then when the bills come, continue to spend more, then go to your boss and demand more money?

Or do you cut back in your spending ?

We don’t need higher taxes, we need less spending.

And as for the deficit, the want wants to add another 3 trillion in debt. That would make about 9 trillion in 12 months.

Another reason to vote for Biden:

If he loses, it marks the end of centrist mainstream democratic party. It will guarentee that the next candidate with be way left and progressive. There won't be much to stop it and demographics and older people dying off. So maybe in 2028 it will come to fruition.

Bank it.

So after 4 pages. The reason the liberals want Biden is because they want higher taxes.

Blog Entries

NC..so u can say with a straight face that Trump and his family won't have shady deals? After living his life with shady deal after shady deal? I just don't understand how u guys don't see that in Trump.

Is it coincidence that he is saying the same thing in both elections that his opponents are criminals?

I have no idea if Trump does or does not have shady deals. What I do know is Biden does. I mean how does a guy who's only job has been in government worth 9 MILLION dollars and own SEVERAL estates?

Can you say with a straight face that is anyone else was caught doing what Clinton did with her secret email, they wouldn’t be locked up? If Trump had a secret email server and then deleted and destroyed emails, the media would be going crazy, the left would be encouraging riots and politicians would be openly calling for trump to be assassinated.

No one, with an honest straight face, can say that those secrecy deleted emails were just recipes

As for Biden. Come on man. His scandal was so bad, they had to make up a fake trump scandal that made it look like trump did , what Biden did.

But hey, they is the lefts MO

Hillary and Obama claimed that Trump collided with Russia. The facts show that it was then
    The left claimed that Trump would not accept defeat, it was them
    Obama was outraged that trump put kids in cages. Whoops, those caged kids were from a 2012 photo
    Biden claimed that Trump withheld sanctions on Ukraine. Nope, that was Biden
    And now the left is trying to claim that Trump didn’t react to covid quick enough. Meanwhile, trump was licking down China travel and the left was telling people to go to parades and trying to impeach trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The Government is taking in record revenue. The problem is spending and an oversized government, not taxes.
    Then cut spending. Since that's also gone up dramatically the tax cuts were irresponsible.

Also: is that "record revenue" in constant dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Let me summarize this for you.

The left lost, then had a temper tantrum. Divided the country with multiple made ups scandals that have been proven false. Then the left governors shut down their economies. And encouraged riots and vandalism. And you blame Trump????? And you actually started this response off with the words “personal responsibility “
    It's like you totally refuse the read the post. Let me put it in caps for you. Maybe you won't miss it this time:

I ALWAYS SAY IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

How may times have I said this? I've said it's not all Trump's fault several times. I have said as president, it's his responsibility to tone it down. He is our leader. Instead he instigates and fans the flames.

Take a step back and try to see all sides of this for a change. I think as a Trump hater, that I do a good job of being fair. Maybe not in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Can you say with a straight face that is anyone else was caught doing what Clinton did with her secret email, they wouldn’t be locked up? If Trump had a secret email server and then deleted and destroyed emails, the media would be going crazy, the left would be encouraging riots and politicians would be openly calling for trump to be assassinated.

No one, with an honest straight face, can say that those secrecy deleted emails were just recipes

As for Biden. Come on man. His scandal was so bad, they had to make up a fake trump scandal that made it look like trump did , what Biden did.

But hey, they is the lefts MO

Hillary and Obama claimed that Trump collided with Russia. The facts show that it was then
    The left claimed that Trump would not accept defeat, it was them
    Obama was outraged that trump put kids in cages. Whoops, those caged kids were from a 2012 photo
    Biden claimed that Trump withheld sanctions on Ukraine. Nope, that was Biden
    And now the left is trying to claim that Trump didn’t react to covid quick enough. Meanwhile, trump was licking down China travel and the left was telling people to go to parades and trying to impeach trump.
    Facts from Breitbart, Daily Caller, Fox News, Newsmax, and Twitter.

Got it.

Blog Entries

Then cut spending. Since that's also gone up dramatically the tax cuts were irresponsible.

Also: is that "record revenue" in constant dollars?

Cut spending... when was the ;ast time congress has done that?