Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You really didn’t give a reason, other than, you don’t like trump. What policies of Biden do you like?
    Bidens econoic plan for one. Moodys and Goldman both feel Bidens plan will result in much higher GDP for the US. They are talking are talking 3.75 to 4.5%. Those are numbers Trump promised and never came close to delivering. I believe Trump promised 4-6%.

http://www.moodysanalytics.com/-/med...p-vs-biden.pdf

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/stat...55827158028290

2. Re: Why vote for Biden

Start a new thread for that. I am still looking for a single person to list one think they support from Biden. Page three of this thread and nothing yet
    I listed one. Economic plans. I mean what did Trumps trade war with China really accomplish before he caved? Overall loss in agriculture...soy bean farmers say many of our contracts now belong to South America (hence some of the increased burning and clearing of rain forests), Itel Property? Not reall, seems to me all he got China to agree to is that they will take a look. Currency manipulation? Nope, nothing there either. And currency manipulation was one of the tenants of his campaign 4 years ago, A central focus of his economic plan.

Speaking of plans...I havent really seen what his economic plan is for a second term. Does he even have one? Ive seen at least 2 instances where he had opportunities to talk about them on national tv and all he did was talk about how he built "the greatest economy in our history" when by most measures even thats less than true.

3. Re: Why vote for Biden

And dont even get me started on foreign policy..... I could go on for days.

Blog Entries

Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No, he's attacking the world order you DC swamp rats built. The one that only benefits DC swamp rats.

The rest of the country is telling you to go fuck yourself.
    It's not the rest of the country. It's a coterie of ignorant, angry, stupid people. People who think globalism is a plot and Bush the Elder's New World Order involved black helicopters.

It's telling you can't actually address anything I wrote. What do you think happens if Bretton Woods falls apart?

Blog Entries

This is funny. You start by saying “you guys” need to get out more. Then say Trump is destroying our ability to get allies? Countries will always hate America. Because we are the top dog. But countries will always work with America. Because we are the top dog.
    I guess you missed the Middle East peace signing a few months ago. Geeze.

At the end of the day, not one think you support for biden or his policies.
    Most countries don't hate us because we're top dog. Most countries prefer maintaining the current world order where we are top dog. The ones that hate our being top dog, Trump kisses the asses of their leaders.

I didn't miss the agreements between Israel and some countries with which they've neve been at war. They aren't relevant to what I wrote.

You really didn’t give a reason, other than, you don’t like trump. What policies of Biden do you like?
    Look. For me if it was Bush, Obama, or Trump...it doesn't matter because I've always done well for myself. It never mattered who is president. Personal responsibility right? What does matter to me is the soul of the country. Thing need to be toned the hell down. I've said many times out takes two to tango. However, I feel that the president has the main responsibility to control that temperature. I don't know what else you need from me. If it were that simple in regards to policy, you wouldn't have a slew of republican wanting him out. The dude is on the pulpit telling his supporters that Biden should be locked up, that our elections are rigged, and the scientists are idiots. And many of his supporters are brain washed to blindly believe him. Or cast it off as happy talk. But is it? People are sucking this stuff up and planning kidnappings, believing Dems are pedifiles, people taking law in their own hands patrolling the street with long guns, and thinking COVID isn't that bad and it's a plot to end Trump presidency.

Again to answer your question, policies change. Much of them are the same. There will be differences. Does regulation, tax policy, religious freedom, judge philosophy substantially change my life? No, either way it goes, left or right. Because I handled my business where this doesn't matter, it affords me the opportunity to care about different things. I don't have any bones to pick or inner cultural frustrations about the way the country is going. My life goes on no matter what. However, I do care about my children growing up with a lunatic as president.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Look. For me if it was Bush, Obama, or Trump...it doesn't matter because I've always done well for myself. It never mattered who is president. Personal responsibility right? What does matter to me is the soul of the country. Thing need to be toned the hell down. I've said many times out takes two to tango. However, I feel that the president has the main responsibility to control that temperature. I don't know what else you need from me. If it were that simple in regards to policy, you wouldn't have a slew of republican wanting him out. The dude is on the pulpit telling his supporters that Biden should be locked up, that our elections are rigged, and the scientists are idiots. And many of his supporters are brain washed to blindly believe him. Or cast it off as happy talk. But is it? People are sucking this stuff up and planning kidnappings, believing Dems are pedifiles, people taking law in their own hands patrolling the street with long guns, and thinking COVID isn't that bad and it's a plot to end Trump presidency.

Again to answer your question, policies change. Much of them are the same. There will be differences. Does regulation, tax policy, religious freedom, judge philosophy substantially change my life? No, either way it goes, left or right. Because I handled my business where this doesn't matter, it affords me the opportunity to care about different things. I don't have any bones to pick or inner cultural frustrations about the way the country is going. My life goes on no matter what. However, I do care about my children growing up with a lunatic as president.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Biden probably should be locked up. At the very least he should step down, who knows what other shady deals he/his family could have been involved in that he could be blackmailed with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Bidens econoic plan for one. Moodys and Goldman both feel Bidens plan will result in much higher GDP for the US. They are talking are talking 3.75 to 4.5%. Those are numbers Trump promised and never came close to delivering. I believe Trump promised 4-6%.

You mean Biden donors approve of the Biden plan!?!?

You don’t say!

You realize that Biden’s economic plan is to lock everything down until there is a vaccine. Roll back tax cuts (that means everyone will have a tax increase). He talked about not changing taxes for those under 400k, but has not given any details on what this means. And in other conversations, has said he wants to eliminate the trump cut.
    Based on his 8 years with Obama, most businesses thrived under trumps economic plan while they just survived under Obama’s. Just look at the past 6 months. Dem governors are running thier states the way biden wants to run the country.

But hey, at least you picked something you like about Biden, I give you credit. No one else can think of anything
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 10-20-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Blog Entries

You realize that Biden’s economic plan is to lock everything down until there is a vaccine. Roll back tax cuts (that means everyone will have a tax increase). He talked about it changing taxes for those under 400k, but has not given any details on what this means. And in other conversations, has said he wants to eliminate the trump cut.
    Based on his 8 years with Biden, most businesses thrived under Trunos economic plan while they survived under Obama’s. Just look at the past 6 months. Dem governors are running thier states the way biden wants to run the country.
    Moody's and Goldman Sachs apparently aren't reading the same delusional Trumpist sites you are.

The economies haven't done any better under Trump than they did under Obama, not that either of them had much to do with it.

We have a large deficit and massive national debt. We should be increasing taxes. Biden won't increase them enough. We need to quit living on the credit card.

But hey, at least you picked something you like about Biden, I give you credit. No one else can think of anything
    It's interesting to see how partisanship has twisted your cognition.
    Last edited by bacchys; 10-20-2020 at 08:23 AM.

And dont even get me started on foreign policy..... I could go on for days.
    Why not get started, what else are you going to do. Trumps foreign policy is pretty impressive (if the media would cover it)
    Peace in the Middle East. No new wars. Finally trying to tackle the trade deficit. Slowing down illegal immigrants. North Korea has been silent for years. Russia isn’t invading Ukraine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Moody's and Goldman Sachs apparently aren't reading the same delusional Trumpist sites you are.

The economies haven't done any better under Trump than they did under Obama, not that either of them had much to do with it.

We have a large deficit and massive national debt. We should be increasing taxes. Biden won't increase them enough. We need to quit living on the credit card.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    The Government is taking in record revenue. The problem is spending and an oversized government, not taxes.