Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I have been asking friends, why are you supporting Biden, and I can’t get a logical answer.

I am either hearing they don’t like Trumps tweets, or his personality. Or his looks.
    Or they parrot a fabricated story that has been proven false.

Are they aren’t voters here, that support the Biden agenda?
    I have responded several times in posts if im not mistaken as to why i will not vote for Trump. Points that do not include character or tweets but issues. I have either gotten no responses or coy one liners, so why do it again?

I believe i responded at great length to a post where NC Raven listed to what he saw were accomplishments by Trump as well.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 10-19-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Re: Why vote for Biden

While basically NO ONE is voting for Biden, only against Trump, it’s even worse.

They don’t even dislike Trump over policy, only personality. Biden May become president of the a United States because Trump is mean, and rude...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

You guys need to get out more.

I might still vote for Jo Jorgenson since Maryland is a blue state, but if I thought my vote could make a difference I'd cast it for Biden over Trump even though I don't like Biden. At all. Biden won't be a good POTUS, but he'll end the abject trainwreck that is the Trump Administration.

Trump has been attacking the world order America created. He's weakened our alliances and our ability to get allies in different parts of the world. The betrayal of the Kurds and erratic flip-flop on Syria- the catalyst for Mattis resigning- caused significant damage to our ability to operate around the world.

His trade idiocy is shifting international supply lines and helping China's Belt and Road initiative. His obsequiousness to Putin has expanded Russia's influence. It's also threatening Breton Woods, and if the dollar is ever dropped as the world reserve currency we're in a world of shit with the size of our national debt.

Domestically, I don't expect much out of Biden. I expect I'll oppose most of what he tries to do, and what the Democrats in Congress try to do. It's the price we'll pay for having put the incompetent, corrupt Trump in office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post

I might still vote for Jo Jorgenson since Maryland is a blue state, but if I thought my vote could make a difference I'd cast it for Biden over Trump even though I don't like Biden. At all. Biden won't be a good POTUS, but he'll end the abject trainwreck that is the Trump Administration.

Trump has been attacking the world order America created. He's weakened our alliances and our ability to get allies in different parts of the world. The betrayal of the Kurds and erratic flip-flop on Syria- the catalyst for Mattis resigning- caused significant damage to our ability to operate around the world.

His trade idiocy is shifting international supply lines and helping China's Belt and Road initiative. His obsequiousness to Putin has expanded Russia's influence. It's also threatening Breton Woods, and if the dollar is ever dropped as the world reserve currency we're in a world of shit with the size of our national debt.

Domestically, I don't expect much out of Biden. I expect I'll oppose most of what he tries to do, and what the Democrats in Congress try to do. It's the price we'll pay for having put the incompetent, corrupt Trump in office.
    No, he's attacking the world order you DC swamp rats built. The one that only benefits DC swamp rats.

The rest of the country is telling you to go fuck yourself.

5. Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No, he's attacking the world order you DC swamp rats built. The one that only benefits DC swamp rats.

The rest of the country is telling you to go fuck yourself.
    And what new world order do you wish to see emerge? Seriously, I'd like to know what your vision would be for America if you were President.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    And what new world order do you wish to see emerge? Seriously, I'd like to know what your vision would be for America if you were President.
    I’m a bit of an isolationist, so my thought has always been that you should take care of your own yard before telling your neighbors what to do.

I think getting new trade agreements in place with Canada and Mexico is a good thing. I’d love to see us increasing relationships with both of those countries. I’d love to see us really invest (time, advisement) into Mexico’s government and try to eradicate the cartel’s stranglehold on that country and those people.

If I had my druthers, I would also be working on building relationships with South America and using diplomacy and alliances to rebuild Venezuela.

And while many thought it was a joke, I actually thought the idea of buying Greenland makes a lot of sense from a resources perspective.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Rapper 50 Cent endorses Trump.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Well he's not black then.

--Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Makes sense. Trump is a P.I.M.P! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I'm voting for Biden because Trump is destroying the fabric of this country. Lots of people feel that way. Half the country does. Policy wise, Trump is doing what most repub admins do. What's different? It is the other crap. That is what people don't like. Including Republicans who will vote for Biden. And why are you acting like you don't know the reason why folks don't like Trump. Maybe your question was retorical?

It's as you think there is no validity to it? Hopefully after this election, I can play this video on a loop.

God is doing a NEW thing!

https://youtu.be/1ppisOulgG0

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    You really didn’t give a reason, other than, you don’t like trump. What policies of Biden do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post

This is funny. You start by saying “you guys” need to get out more. Then say Trump is destroying our ability to get allies? Countries will always hate America. Because we are the top dog. But countries will always work with America. Because we are the top dog.
    I guess you missed the Middle East peace signing a few months ago. Geeze.

At the end of the day, not one think you support for biden or his policies.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Start a new thread for that. I am still looking for a single person to list one think they support from Biden. Page three of this thread and nothing yet