Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Re: Why vote for Biden

The EC is perfect the way it is. If the dems don’t like it, they need to come back to the center. They are way too extreme to get a majority of the states to support them

2. Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    States choose how to apportion their electors with at least two (ME and NE) alloting them 2 for the statewide winner and the others by Congressional district. Petition MD to make the change, I am sure they will be willing to give up 1-3 of their otherwise locked in electors every POTUS election.

Text ImagineAllOfThoseCAandNYelectorsTrumpWouldGet to 30330.
    If all states apportioned electoral votes it would require candidates to take all groups into account (rural, suburban, urban) during the race. It would negate alot of the go extreme (both sides) in the primary then rush back to the center in the general. I dont like that the left completely ignores rural America while the right demonizes the urban centers. That would become much more risky for any candidate if they ignore what could be hundreds of potential electoral votes as a result of apportionment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You mean California gets two. And Delaware gets two?
    How would that be proportionately?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You mean California gets two. And Delaware gets two?
    Nah. Two electors apportioned by statewide result, the rest by house district. Still the same ec votes as you have now.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk