Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Why vote for Biden

I have been asking friends, why are you supporting Biden, and I can’t get a logical answer.

I am either hearing they don’t like Trumps tweets, or his personality. Or his looks.
    Or they parrot a fabricated story that has been proven false.

Are they aren’t voters here, that support the Biden agenda?

Blog Entries

Re: Why vote for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I have been asking friends, why are you supporting Biden, and I can’t get a logical answer.

I am either hearing they don’t like Trumps tweets, or his personality. Or his looks.
    Or they parrot a fabricated story that has been proven false.

Are they aren’t voters here, that support the Biden agenda?
    I have a friend who is voting for Biden. He tells me it's because Trump joking about running for a 3rd term, he says that's the start of dictatorships.

That, I shit you not, is his only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I have a friend who is voting for Biden. He tells me it's because Trump joking about running for a 3rd term, he says that's the start of dictatorships.

That, I shit you not, is his only reason.
    Ironically that very same rumor was said about Obama. That he’d enact some law that allows him to retain the Presidency longer than 2 terms.

Scary how similar both sides of the isle are when you get down to it.

I’m of the belief that the only people who believe in “their “ parties ideas and goals ...are us voters. All the candidates on both sides are just giving lip service to get a cushy Gov job and start getting payoffs and kick backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I’d never vote for Biden ....the main reason I can see people vote for him ...he’s NOT Trump. Simple really.

Blog Entries

I legitimately can't think of a single Biden-supporter that I've talked to that points to policy or agendas for the reason they're voting Biden. They all plainly say it's because they're voting against Trump.

When I push them on that, they invariably bring up his Twitter antics, him being a womanizer, etc. When I ask them if there are any policy things or agenda items that came out of this Trump Presidency they don't like and, literally, not one of them can name an actual policy or executive order, etc.

These people are voting for a prom king. Not a President.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While I’d never vote for Biden ....the main reason I can see people vote for him ...he’s NOT Trump. Simple really.

Exactly. Which is basically what my friend did. He came up with an excuse to vote for Biden despite HATING Harris and agreeing she will be taking over within a year from taking office.

I am really hoping one of our liberal posters can answer this. It will be a surprise if one can.

That same dynamic is how both Obama and Trump ended up as president. They both are not Hillary.

Not sure where to post this, but...

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Zoom Dick Incident
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdg...-dick-incident

Yeah.

IMO, the most fascinating aspect of this story is that Toobin has been on his high horse for the last 4 years blasting the President for being such an immoral man. Well, apparently Toobin's dick was out while on that horse.

#Zoomdick is actually trending on Twitter right now.

2020, whatta ride.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Not sure where to post this, but...

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Zoom Dick Incident
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdg...-dick-incident

Yeah.

IMO, the most fascinating aspect of this story is that Toobin has been on his high horse for the last 4 years blasting the President for being such an immoral man. Well, apparently Toobin's dick was out while on that horse.

#Zoomdick is actually trending on Twitter right now.

2020, whatta ride.
    The real problem was that you had to Zoom to see it.

I can’t argue with that because, in the last election, I voted for Trump simply because he wasn’t Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The real problem was that you had to Zoom to see it.
    What kind of sick fuck does that?

Seriously.

These people are morally repugnant while they go on TV and pretend to be virtuous as they cast aspersions on the rest of us. They're pieces of shit. Then they have the gall to call me ____-ist because I don't conform? Fuck them and their sanctimonious BS.