Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: Time to let LJ be LJ again

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I don’t know about all that or he would still be in Miami.
    I argued that he was coming into 2012 so I'm going to take a victory lap for that.

We haven't got the guys around Lamar that he needs right now.....so we have to play the best cards we can.. and address the other issues in the offseason. Coaching should put him in the right place to not take too much on his shoulders that he doesn't need to.....

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

I don’t know about all that or he would still be in Miami. He landed on the Titans as the backup.
    Those Miami teams were bad. No supporting cast. And he had a 3-year stretch there where he was throwing for 4k yards.

I talked to a Miami fan in London after the Ravens London game. I told him I thought Tannehill could play, but he needed guys around him. Like Flacco, he was never a QB who was going to put a team on his back. But if you put a good team around him, he's also a guy who is capable of winning in this league.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Those Miami teams were bad. No supporting cast. And he had a 3-year stretch there where he was throwing for 4k yards.

I talked to a Miami fan in London after the Ravens London game. I told him I thought Tannehill could play, but he needed guys around him. Like Flacco, he was never a QB who was going to put a team on his back. But if you put a good team around him, he's also a guy who is capable of winning in this league.
    Now he is for sure that guy, so I’ll accept the explanation that you just gave. Thinking about it now, his injuries also didn’t do him a lot of favors in Miami to gain much traction either.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I'll start a thread comparing Lamar versus each active QB including RG3 and Mcsorley
    Is dak active or inactive

Now he is for sure that guy, so I’ll accept the explanation that you just gave. Thinking about it now, his injuries also didn’t do him a lot of favors in Miami to gain much traction either.
    Adam gase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Coaching should put him in the right place to not take too much on his shoulders that he doesn't need to.....
    It should, but it won't. Not with an OC who shits his pants when he's not playing with a two-score lead, cannot make in-game adjustments, & panics LJ into thinking he has to win the game on his own - and a CEO-HC who doesn't have the NFL-level coordinator experience to take the game out of the OC's hands & run it himself.

Harbs needs to shitcan Roman and find someone who actually understands how to script an offense for Lamar. But he won't.

I have a bad feeling that none of this is going to end well for anyone.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

I don’t know about all that or he would still be in Miami. He landed on the Titans as the backup.
    He's always been better than Adam Gase made him look.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Harbs needs to shitcan Roman and find someone who actually understands how to script an offense for Lamar.
    We do extremely well on those scripted drives to open the game. I bet our Q1 scoring avg is close to the top of the league.

We will stomp pitt bc we coming off a bye and titans are going to big brother them.

Well forget this thread until playoffs bc well be playing cupcakes all season

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    We do extremely well on those scripted drives to open the game. I bet our Q1 scoring avg is close to the top of the league.
    Our coaches are great if everything goes according to plan... just like practice.

Any deviation and they can't adjust. Its been that way for years.

Our coaches are the Jared Goffs of the coaching world

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Well, hot diggety. Once Roman's initial script runs out, and the opponents make adjustments to their game plan, he has no fucking clue.