Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Bowl!

1. Re: Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Football Outsiders updates their playoff odds after every day of games:

They currently have Balto with a 20.7% chance of making the SB (top 4), and a 11.5% chance of winning it (top 3).
    Projecting the NFCE winner to have 6.3 wins!

Also seem to be giving the Ravens a slight advantage in ties with PIT. Not sure I see it, although I guess they have to sweep PIT to force a tie in a significant portion of outcomes.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Re: Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I like where we're at 5-1 despite our issues on offense. Harbaugh's teams historically have finished strong in the 2nd half of the season in recent years. Removing the receny bias, I do believe we can beat any team in the league including KC.
    Yes I believe in our midseason form. I've said it before that I think this team is about to look different after the bye.