Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl!

Re: Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    As things look now...and I said NOW...and taking everything into consideration...what percentage of GETTING TO the SB do you give the Ravens. I'm going with 28%.
    With how the Chiefs destroyed the Ravens and with the inconsistent play this year, I would say 15% is fair. They may yet still get on a hot streak.

20% sounds about right...maybe? Probably? I don't know. Things definitely look off right now but projecting that kind of thing all the way into January historically has always been pretty off the mark in both directions for the Ravens.

Blog Entries

64%

Offense is playing terrible yet the team is still 5-1
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    64%

Offense is playing terrible yet the team is still 5-1
    If they played the Chiefs 10 times it's entirely possible they would lose all 10 times.... but we have a 64% chance to make the SB. Okay got it.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    If they played the Chiefs 10 times it's entirely possible they would lose all 10 times
    If this kind of thing was true as a general principle and extrapolated leaguewide, you'd probably have multiple 16-0 and 0-16 teams every single year. Probabilities in the NFL are never that extreme.

Maybe 20%. I seriously doubt this team can beat the Steelers, Flaming Tacks and Buffalo. That said ...the post season will not favor us on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Maybe 20%. I seriously doubt this team can beat the Steelers, Flaming Tacks and Buffalo. That said ...the post season will not favor us on the road.

I just don’t see us scoring on Pittsburgh. I hope we can but their defense seems Taylor made for us just like KC offense.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    If they played the Chiefs 10 times it's entirely possible they would lose all 10 times.... but we have a 64% chance to make the SB. Okay got it.
    But we only play the Chiefs one time and currently sitting at 5-1 through the first quarter and half of the season. So maybe not 64% but 62.7% is more closer to the percentage.

9. Re: Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I just don’t see us scoring on Pittsburgh. I hope we can but their defense seems Taylor made for us just like KC offense.
    You think we're going to get shut out? Like, not even a Zac Taylor garbage-time FG? =P

This has to be hyperbole.

99.9% baby

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

is there even a road

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    is there even a road
    What? You know I mean road games