Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl!

Super Bowl!

As things look now...and I said NOW...and taking everything into consideration...what percentage of GETTING TO the SB do you give the Ravens. I'm going with 28%.

Re: Super Bowl!

With this level of play I don’t have a lot of confidence. The offense is dreadful and needs a ton of retooling before we go into January. However, I do think these things can be corrected. PIT should give us an idea of where we stand the second half of the season.

I say with the way they have played right now, it’s probably around 15%

20%

We have enough talent to do it on paper, NFL is single elimination playoffs obviously, we can get hot at the right time.... but we are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC

KC is lightyears ahead of us, PIT, TEN, BUF are all right there with us... we'll see where we stack up with those 3 teams as the season goes on but I really think KC is a buzzsaw that has the most talent & now has a championship pedigree. They will be incredibly hard to beat whether you play them home, away, or on the moon

If nothing else, it's good to peak later in the season than early. Last year they were up and down until Seattle. Hopefully they figure it out over the bye.

Don’t think we could beat KC or TEN right now. They look like the class of the AFC. Baltimore is on that Steeler, Bills, and Pats tier, and right now I don’t know until they start playing some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    20%

We have enough talent to do it on paper, NFL is single elimination playoffs obviously, we can get hot at the right time.... but we are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC

KC is lightyears ahead of us, PIT, TEN, BUF are all right there with us... we'll see where we stuck up with those 3 teams as the season goes on but I really think KC is a buzzsaw that has the most talent & now has a championship pedigree. They will be incredibly hard to beat whether you play them home, away, or on the moon
    Nah Tennessee is better than us they can actually stand up to KC.

18.6698541654%

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Nah Tennessee is better than us they can actually stand up to KC.
    I think TEN & PIT are both better than us... I would go:

1. KC
    2. TEN
    3. PIT
    4. BAL
    5. BUF
    6. OAK

I am sure you guys thought the same thing in 2000 and 2012 when those teams started 5-1 too, it’s October guys

These numbers are funny because I’m I think one of the more optimistic people on the board, but my bet is lower than most have said. I’m sitting somewhere between 10 and 15%. Probably closer to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    As things look now...and I said NOW...and taking everything into consideration...what percentage of GETTING TO the SB do you give the Ravens. I'm going with 28%.
    0%. Unless they add a piece we need. A very strong WR or very strong pass rusher.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I think TEN & PIT are both better than us... I would go:

1. KC
    2. TEN
    3. PIT
    4. BAL
    5. BUF
    6. OAK

Buffalo is better as well today. Imo.