Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Eagles Post Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    If peters has been bad every season how the hell did we pitch a damn near shut out vs the bengals?

Peters was bad this game. Other than that he has been fine.
    Peters is a streaky player. When he's hot he's hot, when he's cold he's cold. Not concerned about him at all, this is par for the course with him. What is concerning is the putrid OL play, procedure penalties out the ass, and the worst WR in football.

2. Re: Eagles Post Game

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Honestly, Lamar Jackson saved this franchise. Without him we would be nowhere. The Ravens need to get off their butts and get a talented veteran wide receiver. Can't run the ball and only one legitimate receiver in Brown.
    You mean finding a generational talent at QB changed the trajectory of this franchise? That's a controversial opinion! =p

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Hot take: EDC doesn't make a single move before the trade deadline.

With the cap deflating next year, the squad's going to jealously guard it's cap surplus dollars and draft picks, focusing on re-signing one or two players of our own we consider to be cornerstones or good values.
    I don't think so either.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Funny you mention Pitt who gave up 29 to Philly IN PITTSBURGH. Guess stools didn't head the begging either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Like I said we'll find out soon. Steelers are the better team imo. The Ravens offense is just completely unreliable. When Lamar is not carrying them on his back with zone read/scrambles they are utterly pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't think so either.
    I don't think so either

This board will meltdown when the trade deadline passes and we do nothing... I think we're a good team (Top 10) and I'm going to enjoy the season but it just doesn't feel like their year as far as SB aspirations go

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Ugly win better than pretty loss.

However, the offense does not pass the eye/sniff test whatsoever to me.
    And it's across the board too which is what's most concerning.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I don't think so either

This board will meltdown when the trade deadline passes and we do nothing... I think we're a good team (Top 10) and I'm going to enjoy the season but it just doesn't feel like their year as far as SB aspirations go
    Because they’ve played cream puffs and the only legit team they’ve played beat them easily. The Steelers are a true litmus test of where this year’s Ravens team is.

8. Re: Eagles Post Game

If peters has been bad every season how the hell did we pitch a damn near shut out vs the bengals?

Did you miss the KC game?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Because they’ve played cream puffs and the only legit team they’ve played beat them easily. The Steelers are a true litmus test of where this year’s Ravens team is.
    I agree. It will be coming off a bye too with a ton of time to prepare. If they lose a close game then I can stomach it. If they get their doors blown off then it's time to sound the alarm

I think Mahomes could have a season ending injury and the Ravens still wouldn't make it to a SB this year... I would put it that way

Harbs says no serious injuries

Don’t rewatch the Chiefs game if you truly believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Harbs says no serious injuries
    Did he also say "That was a good football team we played and it wasn't pretty but it was us!"