How do we fix this line?

Re: Eagles Post Game

this was quixck

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    this was quixck
    Well the games over

Unless we swing a massive trade, we simply have to scheme better to not have the issues on the line be that glaring. Pretty safe to say that OLB and OLine were our weak spots in the offseason, through free agency/draft and now through the beginning part of the season with nothing done to weaknesses.

A team with a good Dline is going to have Lamar running for his life if something isn’t done.

Peters, was not impressed with him.

I honestly think WR is a bigger issue than O-line. Lamar had time on a lot of drop backs but nobody was getting open.

This is the worse I’ve seen this Oline. It’s been a long time With yanda.

See what Alex Mack is going for and Trade the next 2 years first and a second for Quentin Nelson( only half serious although I consider it at this point).

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Peters, was not impressed with him.
    Peters has been pretty bad, in my eyes, the entire year so far. Not sure what is going on with him.

I can deal with the horrific tackling that he showcases every week because of his splash plays and coverage. But now that we aren’t getting the splash plays and average to below average coverage, his miscues are glaring.

The interior of our oline is my biggest concern at this point. We need a talent injection there. Making a trade for someone like Alex Mack would make the whole line better.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Peters has been pretty bad, in my eyes, the entire year so far. Not sure what is going on with him.

I can deal with the horrific tackling that he showcases every week because of his splash plays and coverage. But not that we aren’t getting the splash plays and average to below average coverage, his miscues are glaring.
    Aside from his coverage lapses, if he would play more heads up it looked like he was in position to recover the fumble that went into the end zone and the Eagles player was there for the score. Peters just stood there doing nothing.

Blog Entries

Should be exploring every available option on the line and at receiver.