Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819
    Blog Entries

Re: Eagles Post Game

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Not even a few shots to him (Duvernay) burning the #2 corner for a long one. Without even attempting this, no one will respect the passing game. Why would they?

Also, in addition to track start speed, Duvernay has hands of glue.
    Couldn't agree more. Can you imagine trying to cover both Hollywood and Duv when they've got their after-burners on? I'm not saying "burn the playbook", but as you posted "a few shots to him." We would get a defense that now have to guard against the long pass as a by-product, and that would open more space and keep the opposing "D" honest... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    His snaps have increased each week for the last 4 weeks so the coaches know what they have in him. Only a matter of time before he takes Boykins spot
    psl, I see that, but he needs more. Let's find out why DeCosta spent a 3rd on this speedy guy who also seems to possess good hands. read Iamjacks' post above... Bc

Irrespective of how bad we feel the O played.

The D gave up 28 points in a half and the Eagles did not get any short fields because of O turnovers.

The 2nd half D was the problem.

Blog Entries

Lamar hasn’t been pushing for WR after WR for no reason. We may not like the character of those guys, but he’s been doing it for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Lamar hasn’t been pushing for WR after WR for no reason. We may not like the character of those guys, but he’s been doing it for a reason.
    At this rate, the Ravens will be having a 1st round exit with their high character guys like Boykin...meanwhile KC signed Bell, who's supposed to be a cancer.

We have better passing games with less talent at wr.

Its scheme. Which isn't going to change with roman.

This happens everywhere he goes. He looks great for a year or two because he runs a heavy sets disguised as an open offense because of the pistol.

After year 2 or 3 his offense gets exposed if he doesn't have incredible run production.

His passing scheme is college level at best.

This passing game is going to be completely erratic and solely reliant on individuals playing great.

Look at his previous stops. Its literally dejavu

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post

This happens everywhere he goes. He looks great for a year or two because he runs a heavy sets disguised as an open offense because of the pistol.

After year 2 or 3 his offense gets exposed if he doesn't have incredible run production.

This passing game is going to be completely erratic and solely reliant on individuals playing great.

I will add yall are giving lamar a huge pass. He has seriously regressed this year.

If he had played like this last year, we would be raising alarm bells.

He needs better coaching. His fundamentals are trash this year

Blog Entries

I think that a lot of fans just got so caught up in zigging when the league was zagging. Ravens fans love to do that. Then, once it REALLY started working, Roman deserved an extension, we didn't need better WRs, you know how it goes. Roman is who he's always been and this team is performing how Roman's teams generally do. Without getting caught up in the excitement, and don't get me wrong, it was exciting, as you said, this is Roman. Much like Cam Cameron is good for a QB in years one and two. Anything longer than that and he's overstaying his welcome.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Not even a few shots to him burning the #2 corner for a long one. Without even attempting this, no one will respect the passing game. Why would they?

Also, in addition to track start speed, Duvernay has hands of glue.
    I don't get it Duvernay has been clocked with two of the fastest times in the NFL and has great hands no deep posts or long crossing routes pass attempts get that man the ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    I don't get it Duvernay has been clocked with two of the fastest times in the NFL and has great hands no deep posts or long crossing routes pass attempts get that man the ball.
    How do you not figure out a way to get Duvernay the ball? He's a threat to take it to the house in the open field whenever he has the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I think that a lot of fans just got so caught up in zigging when the league was zagging. Ravens fans love to do that. Then, once it REALLY started working, Roman deserved an extension, we didn't need better WRs, you know how it goes. Roman is who he's always been and this team is performing how Roman's teams generally do. Without getting caught up in the excitement, and don't get me wrong, it was exciting, as you said, this is Roman. Much like Cam Cameron is good for a QB in years one and two. Anything longer than that and he's overstaying his welcome.
    Yeah kinda. Roman doesn’t appear very adaptable once he’s shown his cards and can’t sustain his previous success. They’re sniffing him out and he needs something fresh. He looks like his bag of tricks is starting to run out, so he’ll have to start capitalizing sooner if he has another take the league by storm period of time.

I will add yall are giving lamar a huge pass. He has seriously regressed this year.

If he had played like this last year, we would be raising alarm bells.

He needs better coaching. His fundamentals are trash this year
    Re-gress-shonnnnnn!!!!!!Screenshot_20201020-135108_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed