Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: Political party makes a difference in who is watching the NFL, according to ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I’ll go with no. My stance is and always has been ...if it can’t live outside the mom ...it’s not a baby. So zygote, fetus , etc to me is all just words used by the medical community to describe said “baby” as it develops from two basic cells to an infant.
    Ok. Thanks for admitting that.

You have an anti-science stance...which is totally fine. People can believe what they want. It sounds like you believe what you believe because you feel strongly about it and you've rationalized your own definition of a what a person is. I get it. I disagree, but...to each their own.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Re: Political party makes a difference in who is watching the NFL, according to ratings

If that’s how you see it ...so be it. I can and do respect your opinion. That’s not how I see it. On any front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not an opinion. You can not like it, but it's not an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Ok. Thanks for admitting that.

You have an anti-science stance...which is totally fine. People can believe what they want. It sounds like you believe what you believe because you feel strongly about it. I get it.
    Haven't read this thread... but am wondering how it ended up being about abortion.... based on the topic... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Haven't read this thread... but am wondering how it ended up being about abortion.... based on the topic... lol.
    slight detour...

I think it just ended.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

You’d have to go back to post 16-18 or so. Wasn’t intended. Good thing we’re in the Trash Can and don’t have to follow many rules ! Lol.

Blog Entries

Here's a summary:

Republicans don't watch football. Republicans are religious. They don't respect peoples rights to protest (why they stopped watching football), like they don't respect a woman's right to an abortion. Abortion isn't murder cause if I can't see it, it's not a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Here's a summary:

Republicans don't watch football. Republicans are religious. They don't respect peoples rights to protest (why they stopped watching football), like they don't respect a woman's right to an abortion. Abortion isn't murder cause if I can't see it, it's not a baby.
    Now no one said Reps dont watch football. In fact the opposite was said. Libs don’t watch because it’s not fair. Everyone doesn’t win.

Now no one said Reps dont watch football. In fact the opposite was said. Libs don’t watch because it’s not fair. Everyone doesn’t win.

Actually, it was football and competition goes against the core beliefs of libs. No one said they don’t watch. My point was that many male libs are just talking a good game. But deep down, they aren’t liberal.

I yelled "LESS FILING!"

Then one of those other fellers yelled "TASTES GREAT!!"

Then all hell broke loose.

If the Supreme Court over turns Roe V Wade ...it would basically make Abortion illegal ....period. Just like they were before Roe v Wade.

Roe used some impressive mental gymnastics to use the 14th amendment (the privacy section) to say state laws that ban abortion violate the constitution. As I said in my previous post, if Roe is struck down it will go back to individual states to determine the legality of abortion within their borders. Most likely this would be accomplished by voting for or against it, which you have already said is the best option.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

11. Re: Political party makes a difference in who is watching the NFL, according to ratings

You’d have to go back to post 16-18 or so. Wasn’t intended. Good thing we’re in the Trash Can and don’t have to follow many rules ! Lol.

Not in the dumpster yet. Just next door. One level up.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Not in the dumpster yet. Just next door. One level up.
    Lol. My man.