Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Political party makes a difference in who is watching the NFL, according to ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I think that’s a screwed up law. If in fact it’s not a life at 5 months ...then how can you murder it?

Again. That’s why I’d say call for a ballot vote. Settle it once and for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh loony, you agree with overturning roe v wade. Just like all those wacky religious folk

Re: Political party makes a difference in who is watching the NFL, according to ratings

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Oh loony, you agree with overturning roe v wade. Just like all those wacky religious folk
    Umm....no. I believe in the idea that it’s a choice women can make. It should t be illegal.
    But if the right is gonna try and stack the SCOTUS with Uber conservatives that will let their religious beliefs cloud their judgement ....then bring the issue to the people. Put Abortion on a National ballot. If the people truly don’t want it ...it won’t pass. Simple. Power of the Vote.

Umm....no. I believe in the idea that it’s a choice women can make. It should t be illegal.
    But if the right is gonna try and stack the SCOTUS with Uber conservatives that will let their religious beliefs cloud their judgement ....then bring the issue to the people. Put Abortion on a National ballot. If the people truly don’t want it ...it won’t pass. Simple. Power of the Vote.

Wait you just said the people should decide but you don’t think roe v wade should be overturned???

Blog Entries

Wait you just said the people should decide but you don’t think roe v wade should be overturned???
    And on top of that, the people should vote to take away the women's right to choose.

I love ya Lax, but you're a walking contradiction on this one.

Troy and joe, caught on hot mic, mocking the military.

Then ending it with a Freudian slip. Calling it the kamla /Biden ticket.

This just goes to show how little these two know. First of all, this ain’t a Trump thing. I have been going to Bucs games since the Clinton admin. They have always had fly overs.

Second they don’t understand that pilots have to get flight hours. So why not fly over the stadium. Half of the country still appreciates the military. Obviously, most on the left hate them. We get it. Clearly, the dem that is working for the USA Today seems to think everyone hates the military.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...SEbif2s6TEnIxQ

No I personally don’t think Roe v Wade should be over turned.
    But since the right has an agenda to load the Court with conservatives and over turn rulings from decades ago I don’t want that. If the right is gonna push this issue then put it on a National ballot and let the people decide. It the right will never allow this because they’d lose in a land slide.

Again. I’m Pro Choice with limits. First trimester only unless medically necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And on top of that, the people should vote to take away the women's right to choose.

I love ya Lax, but you're a walking contradiction on this one.
    I’m not. I proposed the vote as a way to make it the people’s choice not the religious right. Just because the right has loaded the court with conservatives doesn’t mean they speak for me or all Americans. They have the job of determining Constitutionality of laws. There is a law. And to over turn it it should be the people who decide. Not 5 Rs and 3 Ds.

The Right wins the election , keeps the Senate , flips the House ...put a bill out to the People. Abort Abortion once and for all. Vote yes or no. Let the people speak.

I’m not. I proposed the vote as a way to make it the people’s choice not the religious right. Just because the right has loaded the court with conservatives doesn’t mean they speak for me or all Americans. They have the job of determining Constitutionality of laws. There is a law. And to over turn it it should be the people who decide. Not 5 Rs and 3 Ds.

The Right wins the election , keeps the Senate , flips the House ...put a bill out to the People. Abort Abortion once and for all. Vote yes or no. Let the people speak.

For all your talk about letting people vote on abortion, you're missing a pretty huge point from Roe vs. Wade, namely that if it is struck down then decisions over abortions will go back to the individual states.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

The judges job is to determine if laws passed are constitutional, or violate someones constitutional rights.

Can you tell me anywhere in the constitution that says you have the right to end anothers (innocent) life without their say?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Troy and joe, caught on hot mic, mocking the military.
    You seem to have an issue with Troy and Joe, yet you have no issue with Trump continually mocking the military. Just some of his comments below. Stop being a total hypocrite. If you don't like people mocking the military how can you possibly say nothing about Trump's remarks?

Trump said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” (Even a Fox News host confirmed Trump’s statements, much to his ire.) The cemetery was full of 1,800 marines who lost their lives in 1918, at the battle at Belleau Wood in World War I.

Telling people about McCain: Trump said, "He's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You seem to have an issue with Troy and Joe, yet you have no issue with Trump continually mocking the military. Just some of his comments below. Stop being a total hypocrite. If you don't like people mocking the military how can you possibly say nothing about Trump's remarks?

Trump said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” (Even a Fox News host confirmed Trump’s statements, much to his ire.) The cemetery was full of 1,800 marines who lost their lives in 1918, at the battle at Belleau Wood in World War I.

Telling people about McCain: Trump said, "He's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?
    Were you not aware that has been discredited by every witness that was there?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The judges job is to determine if laws passed are constitutional, or violate someones constitutional rights.

Can you tell me anywhere in the constitution that says you have the right to end anothers (innocent) life without their say?
    That’s subject to interpretation. It’s not an absolute fact that life begins at conception. Nor is it universally accepted that the zygote or fetus is a person until a certain time.

That said that’s how it’s not a constitutional issue.