Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Hogan says about 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

Wow, nice mark up on my seats. Titans & Cowboys will be just as expensive.

I don't get why they aren't selling upper-deck seats, if the goal is to keep us all as far apart as possible. Surely they aren't keeping the upper level closed just to save $$$?

I believe Philly did the same yesterday. Doesn't make sense to me. I'd be willing to pay a premium for my usual upper-deck seat if it meant I'd be a lot further away from other fans. This doesn't really follow the "10% capacity" rule, unless they're only selling 10% of what the lower- and club-levels can hold.

Blog Entries

We submitted the form for the lottery. That is way above what we pay for our tickets per game, but guessing part of the pricing model is to discourage scalping and try to make sure the people who buy them actually go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    I don't get why they aren't selling upper-deck seats, if the goal is to keep us all as far apart as possible. Surely they aren't keeping the upper level closed just to save $$$?

I believe Philly did the same yesterday. Doesn't make sense to me. I'd be willing to pay a premium for my usual upper-deck seat if it meant I'd be a lot further away from other fans. This doesn't really follow the "10% capacity" rule, unless they're only selling 10% of what the lower- and club-levels can hold.
    At 7,000 fans its not going to be cost effective to open the upper deck considering the additional stadium staff they'd have to bring in to man the concessions, ushers, security, cleaning staff, etc. Along with people to monitor whatever COVID procedures they are going to have in place (like monitoring bathroom capacity)

There's no way that I'll go back to the stadium until after getting vaccinated - if ever. However, I'll offer to transfer my tickets at cost - as a mitzvah/philotimon to board members - preference to "old-timers", some with a twenty+ year message board history, or to any other member in order of request. Subject to figuring out if/how to transfer tickets electronically (over my head technically, but I assume that it's possible.). Buyer responsible for all costs including Ravens $10 processing fee.

We are excited that we have received approval from Governor Hogan and are in discussions with Mayor Young to host a reduced number of fans beginning Sunday, November 1st with a division game against the rival Pittsburgh Steelers. We will be limited to 10% of the M&T Bank Stadium capacity until further notice. Please note that this approval is subject to change at the discretion of government officials and public health advisors.

As a PSL Owner, you will have the first opportunity to request individual game tickets as they are made available. With over 21,000 season ticket holder accounts and a limited capacity, a lottery system will be utilized to allow for the most equitable ticket-purchase process.

At this time, we are only offering the Steelers game on November 1st for sale. When appropriate, we will notify you regarding ticket sales for the remaining home games with the Titans, Cowboys, Jaguars and Giants.

If you are interested in entering the lottery for tickets for the November 1st game, please review the following information in its entirety and submit your lottery request form using the link below no later than Wednesday, October 21st at 11:59 p.m. EST.

WHAT GAMEDAYS WILL LOOK LIKE:
    With various COVID-19 protocols in place, aside from the smaller number of fans in the stands, gamedays will look a little different this season. Before requesting tickets, we suggest visiting the “Know Before You Go” page on our website to better understand what to expect on gameday but please note the following:

Ticket holders should stay home if they are sick, showing any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have come in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19.
    Social distancing will apply, and face coverings must be worn at all times when on stadium grounds excluding active eating or drinking.
    Parking lots will open 2 hours prior to game time and tailgating will not be permitted. Parking spaces will not be socially distanced and RavensWalk will not be operational.
    Gates will open 90 minutes before kickoff, and with social distancing in place, ticket holders are asked to provide extra time to go through the security screening process. To avoid congestion at the gates, we ask that you enter the stadium at the gate listed on your mobile ticket. The clear bag policy will remain in effect.

All video and sound elements will be fully operational, and we will feature our drumline. Game entertainment will not include on-field cheerleaders or the marching band.

TICKET LOTTERY DETAILS:

All tickets will be distributed electronically and must be presented on a mobile device for entry into M&T Bank Stadium. No Exceptions.
    One entry per account will be allowed. If multiple submissions are made, only one per account will be entered.
    In the seating bowl pod sizes range from 2 to 6 seats.
    If the price level selected is no longer available upon fulfillment, we will fill the order in a lower price category. We will not fulfill an entry with a higher price category than requested without the approval of the requestor.
    PSL Owners selected to purchase tickets will receive an email that will include instructions to complete payment online by signing into their online Ravens Account. Account credits (if applicable) can be used, and the account must be paid in full by the deadline indicated on the invoice or tickets will be reassigned to others.
    The fulfillment process will begin on Thursday, October 22nd and invoices will be created as orders are fulfilled. Feel free to check your account periodically to see if an invoice has been generated for your request. Once the fulfillment process is complete, all accounts receiving tickets will receive a payment reminder.
    Parking is available to purchase. (Reminder: Tailgating not permitted)
    Only lower level & club level tickets will be available in the lottery.
    ADA seating can be requested using the online form if applicable. Please check the box indicating the need for ADA seating.
    A $10 processing fee will apply to all accounts selected to receive tickets.
    Any accounts not selected to purchase tickets or that cannot be fulfilled will be notified on or before Friday, October 30th.
    I have 2 upper sideline and two lower club seats - no idea how that translates in the ticket lottery. PM me if you want them. If no one responds, I'll just pull my application.

I'll pin this for a few days for all to see. (No ticket scalping, please)

Last edited by Mista T; 10-19-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    There's no way that I'll go back to the stadium until after getting vaccinated - if ever. However, I'll offer to transfer my tickets at cost - as a mitzvah/philotimon to board members - preference to "old-timers", some with a twenty+ year message board history, or to any other member in order of request. Subject to figuring out if/how to transfer tickets electronically (over my head technically, but I assume that it's possible.). Buyer responsible for all costs including Ravens $10 processing fee.

I have 2 upper sideline and two lower club seats - no idea how that translates in the ticket lottery. PM me if you want them. If no one responds, I'll just pull my application.

I'll pin this for a few days for all to see. (No ticket scalping, please)

I entered lottery but If I don’t win.. If you get two tickets in lower level end zone or sideline ($236) I would def take.

Initially it looked kinda fun and intimate but then remembered the canvas separating fan from field and players. Not worth it.

Re: trade tickets at cost here: 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

Here is the ticket tier scam the Ravens put out this spring. So instead of paying 1/10 of total ticket prices that we have done for the last 24 years, the Ravens thought ahead and covered their ass by starting this bull shit ticket tier crap and screwing the PSL owners. Please don't tell me Steve is for the fans.
    PSL OWNER PRICES 2020 Season Single Game Ticket Cost Per Game
    Zone Location Ticket Cost PRIME PREM PLUS REG PRESEASON
    A Lower Level Midfield $1,714 $283 $204 $153 $112 $86
    B Lower Level Sideline $1,432 $236 $172 $129 $93 $72
    C Lower Level End Zone $1,145 $189 $139 $103 $74 $58
    D Upper Level Midfield $1,077 $178 $129 $96 $70 $54
    E Upper Level Sideline $974 $161 $117 $87 $68 $49
    F Upper Level Sideline $828 $137 $98 $73 $54 $42
    G Upper Level End Zone $749 $124 $88 $66 $49 $38
    H Upper Level Corners $703 $117 $83 $62 $45 $36
    Club 1 Club Midfield $4,094 $676 $491 $367 $266 $205
    Club 2 Club Sideline $3,270 $540 $392 $294 $212 $164
    Club 3 Club Corner $2,627 $434 $315 $236 $170 $132
    Club 4 Club End Zone $2,098 $347 $251 $188 $136 $105

PRIME GAMES - KC PITT DALLAS

PREMIUM GAMES - CLEVELAND

PLUS GAMES - TITANS

REGULAR GAMES - BENGALS JAGS GIANTS

PRESEASON GAMES - BILLS PANTHERS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Here is the ticket tier scam the Ravens put out this spring. So instead of paying 1/10 of total ticket prices that we have done for the last 24 years, the Ravens thought ahead and covered their ass by starting this bull shit ticket tier crap and screwing the PSL owners. Please don't tell me Steve is for the fans.
    PSL OWNER PRICES 2020 Season Single Game Ticket Cost Per Game
    Zone Location Ticket Cost PRIME PREM PLUS REG PRESEASON
    A Lower Level Midfield $1,714 $283 $204 $153 $112 $86
    B Lower Level Sideline $1,432 $236 $172 $129 $93 $72
    C Lower Level End Zone $1,145 $189 $139 $103 $74 $58
    D Upper Level Midfield $1,077 $178 $129 $96 $70 $54
    E Upper Level Sideline $974 $161 $117 $87 $68 $49
    F Upper Level Sideline $828 $137 $98 $73 $54 $42
    G Upper Level End Zone $749 $124 $88 $66 $49 $38
    H Upper Level Corners $703 $117 $83 $62 $45 $36
    Club 1 Club Midfield $4,094 $676 $491 $367 $266 $205
    Club 2 Club Sideline $3,270 $540 $392 $294 $212 $164
    Club 3 Club Corner $2,627 $434 $315 $236 $170 $132
    Club 4 Club End Zone $2,098 $347 $251 $188 $136 $105

PRIME GAMES - KC PITT DALLAS

PREMIUM GAMES - CLEVELAND

PLUS GAMES - TITANS

REGULAR GAMES - BENGALS JAGS GIANTS

PRESEASON GAMES - BILLS PANTHERS
    My thoughts exactly, this pricing only benefits the team for single game ticket sales so they can maximize their profits. PSL owners cost per game is 1/10 or total price paid. The team can put whatever they want on the tickets, that doesnt change our actual price per game cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    At 7,000 fans its not going to be cost effective to open the upper deck considering the additional stadium staff they'd have to bring in to man the concessions, ushers, security, cleaning staff, etc. Along with people to monitor whatever COVID procedures they are going to have in place (like monitoring bathroom capacity)
    Looks like the mayor called out the team on their plan to skirt around that 10% capacity limit. Instead of 7,000, they're only going to sell about 4,300 tickets (3K in the lower deck; 800 in the club level; 500 in suites). So they are basing the limit on each deck's capacity as they should.

I wish they'd have set these rules before the deadline Wednesday night as I probably would've applied, knowing these new limits.

The mayor has agreed to let fans in but attendance is limited to 4,300 fans.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    Looks like the mayor called out the team on their plan to skirt around that 10% capacity limit. Instead of 7,000, they're only going to sell about 4,300 tickets (3K in the lower deck; 800 in the club level; 500 in suites). So they are basing the limit on each deck's capacity as they should.

I wish they'd have set these rules before the deadline Wednesday night as I probably would've applied, knowing these new limits.

I don't understand Jack Young. He's already going to be out of office. Not for covid but for the way he handled the city. Unless he believes he will be blamed for people getting sick, or its actually coming from Brandon Scott the next Mayor.