Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hogan says about 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    The risk of you getting infected at an indoor supermarket that is only being sanitized once per day, with people constantly touching/moving products, walking in close quarters is higher than being spread out at a massive outdoor stadium that is going to be sanitized well enough to eat off the floor before the fans even arrive.

100%
    Yeah I've avoided grocery stores and only get mine delivered these days. I'd feel safer outdoors, safely spaced out, at a stadium than most anywhere indoors with high traffic. What would make me nervous is the concourses and lines to get in, where there are more crowds/I don't trust some people to wear masks properly, especially after a few drinks :)

Either way, pretty sure my brother, dad, and I are opting out until next season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yeah I've avoided grocery stores and only get mine delivered these days. I'd feel safer outdoors, safely spaced out, at a stadium than most anywhere indoors with high traffic. What would make me nervous is the concourses and lines to get in, where there are more crowds/I don't trust some people to wear masks properly, especially after a few drinks :)

Either way, pretty sure my brother, dad, and I are opting out until next season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    If I go, I’ll definitely get there nice and early, at least an hour before kickoff. While the usual mob at the gate won’t be the same at 12:45 as it would be for 70K fans, I’m still gonna avoid that scene.

It’ll be a unique experience. A crowd the size of a fourth-quarter preseason game but the intensity of a regular-season contest. Short lines at the rest rooms/concessions (even at halftime!), room to stretch out at your seats...

Blog Entries

have fun

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

We'll go if we can get tickets, but we aren't going to be like, waiting online for them to go on sale or anything. We'll probably not try the Steelers game in any case, as I'd like to see/hear how they handle everything before deciding to go.

If you could lock it down to just MD based fans I'd be a lot more keen on going given our state's handling of the virus...but you know people will be coming from other states where it is still rampaging on.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    I heard about this going to happen on Wednesday, but I don't think the Mayor will allow it. If he does allow it I would only attend if give us tickets for the price per game that we pay in our season ticket package. Not a chance in hell i'm paying single game prices plus Ticketmaster fees.
    This is a great point. I hope the Ravens have thought long and hard about how they are going to sell these and now whack their best customers at the very time they can least afford to do it.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

NOTE: This thread is not an open invitation to talk COVID politics. If this starts, the thread will get locked.

Thanks in advance!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

8. Re: Hogan says about 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    This is a great point. I hope the Ravens have thought long and hard about how they are going to sell these and now whack their best customers at the very time they can least afford to do it.
    This Eagles season ticket owner has a few complaints about how the Philly team has sold tickets (turns out that the interests of the team and ticket owners don't quite align). He's finding it difficult to purchase tickets from the team, and the resale market is apparently insane (I've seen some references to this for a number of teams now). Of course, the teams are happy that the resale tickets are selling for so much because the Ticketmaster takes 15% from each side (and presumably shares some/all of it with the NFL)!

Link to thread: https://twitter.com/denizselman33/st...98779000553473

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    NOTE: This thread is not an open invitation to talk COVID politics. If this starts, the thread will get locked. Thanks in advance!
    Appreciate it, cy.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Blog Entries

It's not something I'd go to but if you look at places that have allowed a percentage of fans, like KC, there aren't any specific links to attending a game and large spikes in positive cases. 10% capacity sounds like something they can run safely. I'd be okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's not something I'd go to but if you look at places that have allowed a percentage of fans, like KC, there aren't any specific links to attending a game and large spikes in positive cases. 10% capacity sounds like something they can run safely. I'd be okay with this.
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    The risk of you getting infected at an indoor supermarket that is only being sanitized once per day, with people constantly touching/moving products, walking in close quarters is higher than being spread out at a massive outdoor stadium that is going to be sanitized well enough to eat off the floor before the fans even arrive.

100%
    Idk. From what I've read the idea of surface transmission is overblown. Agreed about the risk of the indoor market vs outdoor stadium though

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    We'll go if we can get tickets, but we aren't going to be like, waiting online for them to go on sale or anything. We'll probably not try the Steelers game in any case, as I'd like to see/hear how they handle everything before deciding to go.

If you could lock it down to just MD based fans I'd be a lot more keen on going given our state's handling of the virus...but you know people will be coming from other states where it is still rampaging on.

There were some Bills fans in Nashville Tuesday night. Could have been locals.