Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

reduction from: 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

Just tweeted by Gov Hogan:

With our key health metrics low and stable, we are taking steps to allow more spectators, including @Ravens and @WashingtonNFL fans, to safely attend games in the stands. Outdoor sporting venues will be limited to 10% of total capacity.

I expect an announcement from the Ravens soon. I guess they'll allow about 7K at the Steeler game on Nov 1.

https://governor.maryland.gov/2020/1...orting-venues/

Re: Hogan says about 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

Bout time!

Hopefully the city allows it as well.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Thank god this no fans in m&t sucks even watching on tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7,000 fans = another 70,000 coronavirus cases

I'll enjoy beat-down of the Steelers on TV this season.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

7,000 fans = another 70,000 coronavirus cases

I'll enjoy beat-down of the Steelers on TV this season.
    The country has to start gradually re-opening. The goal was to flatten the curve and they did that months ago. As long as proper protocols are being followed, mask enforcement, social distancing, sanitary stations this a good step forward.

I mean nobody is forced to attend. If people want to continue to minimize their exposure/risk then by all means stay at home and do that. But I don't think there is anything wrong with them allowing a very small contingency of fans back (as other teams have done successfully) as long as strict protocols are in place.

The team is contacting Mayor Young about this. I am not convinced that he will allow fans just yet. Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    The country has to start gradually re-opening. The goal was to flatten the curve and they did that months ago. As long as proper protocols are being followed, mask enforcement, social distancing, sanitary stations this a good step forward.

I mean nobody is forced to attend. If people want to continue to minimize their exposure/risk then by all means stay at home and do that. But I don't think there is anything wrong with them allowing a very small contingency of fans back (as other teams have done successfully) as long as strict protocols are in place.
    The curve that was flattened several months ago seems to be taking ED medication at present - the stats are getting a real rise.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post

Run amuck in Walmart & Costco with little to no social distancing but spreading out 7,000 people in a 70,000 seat stadium is just to much for the sky is falling crowd. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    The curve that was flattened several months ago seems to be taking ED medication at present - the stats are getting a real rise.
    That looks like a flattened curve to me... it's all about following protocols and being diligent/strict with mask, distancing, sanitary policies. We have to begin allowing people to safely have the choice to get back to their lives. If you don't feel comfortable attending then don't attend, but don't deny people their autonomy when the experts have looked at it state-by-state, county-by-county and determined that it's safe enough for people to get to make that choice for themselves now.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    Run amuck in Walmart & Costco with little to no social distancing but spreading out 7,000 people in a 70,000 seat stadium is just to much for the sky is falling crowd. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The risk of you getting infected at an indoor supermarket that is only being sanitized once per day, with people constantly touching/moving products, walking in close quarters is higher than being spread out at a massive outdoor stadium that is going to be sanitized well enough to eat off the floor before the fans even arrive.

100%

7000 rowdy golf claps

Blog Entries

I heard about this going to happen on Wednesday, but I don't think the Mayor will allow it. If he does allow it I would only attend if give us tickets for the price per game that we pay in our season ticket package. Not a chance in hell i'm paying single game prices plus Ticketmaster fees.