Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Hogan says about 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

I called the Ravens this morning and was told they've already been overwhelmed with ticket requests, so they won't be re-opening the lottery. I'm not sure why they should be "overwhelmed," since presumably the max number of requests is 60K, the number of PSL owners, so shouldn't they have planned for at least close to that many? I was also told that these seating limits and procedures will remain in place for the foreseeable future, so maybe I'll put in for the Titans game.

Re: reduction from: 7,000 fans can attend next Ravens home game

The minimum ticket price for the lottery is $199 per game ($189 + $10 service fee).

The upper deck folks are sort of getting screwed by this program. People that pay $75 a game and sit on the 500 level end zones are most likely going to balk at paying $200 per ticket.

Don't care how many end up attending as long as 100% of them are ravens fans.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    I called the Ravens this morning and was told they've already been overwhelmed with ticket requests, so they won't be re-opening the lottery. I'm not sure why they should be "overwhelmed," since presumably the max number of requests is 60K, the number of PSL owners, so shouldn't they have planned for at least close to that many? I was also told that these seating limits and procedures will remain in place for the foreseeable future, so maybe I'll put in for the Titans game.
    What I want to know is are the people who "win" the lottery for the Steelers game able to enter again for subsequent games? Or are they prevented from doing so? I'm hoping that people who won the right to the tickets this time are excluded from further attempts so that everyone has a chance to go. They said there are 21,000 PSL holders so at 4,300 fans per and 5 games to go that enables them to let every PSL owner (and remember not every PSL owner is going to try to go this year - look at Mista T here from this board) go to one game.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Email from Ravens saying lottery hasn't taken place yet, will happen Monday.

No way the suite owners or middle concourse PSL holders (BIG MONEY) are blocked out of ANY games. The Ravens have ALWAYS made sure those people get Super Bowls tickets first then everybody else. That is why the Tier Ticket Prices scam was put in last year. Now instead of the lower end zone being $114.00 they are $189.00 plus $10. Stevey and Cass stick it to the fans when money is involved. I am waiting when they send out ticket invoices in March to find out I LOST my PSL's because I got a refund.

Doesn’t look like I won lottery, think they said tickets would be in account by 5pm today. Anybody from here get notified about tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Doesn’t look like I won lottery, think they said tickets would be in account by 5pm today. Anybody from here get notified about tickets?
    The Ravens apparently overlooked a coup[le of past hip Flask violations and I actually won somrthing in a PSL lottery (seriously, I never even won Papa John's Pizza or donuts!)I entered the lottery cause it was for the Shittsburgh game and will go and watch from the lower bowl endzone (Sec 139) for the 1st time ever. After offering to some guys I owed a game to, but who couldn't go, I decided to bring my "pod" (daughter & wife) to my "3 ticket pod."

I've been spraying droplets from my LOUD mouth in Sec 527 since 2007. It will be fun to possibly be heard from the field for once Sunday I'll be leaving my voice in Sec 139 on Sunday. SCREAM for our TEAM!!!

'
    Last edited by Tucker: M&T Sec 527; 10-30-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    They said there are 21,000 PSL holders so at 4,300 fans per and 5 games to go that enables them to let every PSL owner (and remember not every PSL owner is going to try to go this year - look at Mista T here from this board) go to one game
    I've got two PSL accounts. One of my accounts had no ticket awaiting my credit card. For the other account, Ticketmaster required me to reset my password to enter. I refuse to do that -- I refuse to take orders from a fuckin' AI robot! (If it were really an important matter, I would just call the ticket office.)

Since no one took me up on the offer for this ticket, we'll never know if I won.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    The Ravens apparently overlooked a coup[le of past hip Flask violations and I actually won somrthing in a PSL lottery (seriously, I never even won Papa John's Pizza or donuts!)I entered the lottery cause it was for the Shittsburgh game and will go and watch from the lower bowl endzone (Sec 139) for the 1st time ever. After offering to some guys I owed a game to, but who couldn't go, I decided to bring my "pod" (daughter & wife) to my "3 ticket pod."

I've been spraying droplets from my LOUD mouth in Sec 527 since 2007. It will be fun to possibly be heard from the field for once Sunday I'll be leaving my voice in Sec 139 on Sunday. SCREAM for our TEAM!!!

'
    Congrats! Represent all of us well, and make sure the good guys WIN!