Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I dont know but I do know many live here in peace abiding by our laws.
    Dodge.

Try again.

What Muslims don't believe in Sharia law?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I dont know but I do know many live here in peace abiding by our laws.
    Because we don’t have sharia law. There isn’t a country that is majority Muslim that doesn’t have it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Because we don’t have sharia law. There isn’t a country that is majority Muslim that doesn’t have it.
    https://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...-about-sharia/

Note that the countries with the highest percentage of "Favor Making Sharia the Law of the Land" are where we specifically choose to import most of our Muslims from

Blog Entries

Shariah exists wherever there are practicing Muslims. It does not take a "majority" to practice it.

For instance, when the Muslims form gangs in the UK and go around raping little infidel girls, they are practicing Shariah.

When the Somalis in Maine- w the help of the Democratic party mind you- cut the clitorises out of their daughters so they never experience sexual gratification, they are practicing shariah.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Shariah exists wherever there are practicing Muslims. It does not take a "majority" to practice it.

For instance, when the Muslims form gangs in the UK and go around raping little infidel girls, they are practicing Shariah.

When the Somalis in Maine- w the help of the Democratic party mind you- cut the clitorises out of their daughters so they never experience sexual gratification, they are practicing shariah.
    Likewise when the Somalis beat women in the street in Minnesota for failing to dress with sufficient modesty, they are practicing Sharia

Blog Entries

Well Islam is also a system of government and the more Muslim a country the more the government enforces sharia law. That’s all I’m trying to say

Blog Entries

Well Islam is also a system of government and the more Muslim a country the more the government enforces sharia law. That’s all I’m trying to say
    Agree. I was just expanding.

Blog Entries

Both of these statements are ignorant nonsense. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) isn't in any version of Sharia- and there's more than one version out there just like there are different versions of the Bible. Sharia is based on the Quran and Hadiths. None of which prescribes female genital mutilation. There have been numerous fatwas issued against FGM, and it's practiced in a minority of Muslim nations.

Rape is also prohibited by Sharia, though observing the enforcement practices in some Muslim nations one wouldn't know it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I mean you would be hard pressed to literally remember the time before the reconquista. ;)

You are correct though, I was going for the time the catholics did it with the point that no one religion has a monopoly on adherents turning violent.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    So repelling Islamic aggression is no different morally than the Islamic agression itself?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    The only no go zones that existed on my fair Isle was Catholics and Protestants killing each other since the 1600’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I concede that Ireland- so far- hasn't been nearly as thoroughly enriched as other Western European countries.

As was pointed out, it is coming. Enjoy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Both of these statements are ignorant nonsense. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) isn't in any version of Sharia- and there's more than one version out there just like there are different versions of the Bible. Sharia is based on the Quran and Hadiths. None of which prescribes female genital mutilation. There have been numerous fatwas issued against FGM, and it's practiced in a minority of Muslim nations.

Rape is also prohibited by Sharia, though observing the enforcement practices in some Muslim nations one wouldn't know it.
    FGM is certainly justified using the Quran and Hadiths. Take it up with the Somalis not me. They're the ones performing FGM- in this country too- using the Quran and Hadith as justification. You should go explain Islam to them. They will love it.

Rape is not prohibited by Sharia. That's a goddamn lie. Rape of infidel women is specifically prescribed as spiritual act. Go ask the Yazidi sex slaves who would watch their rapists pray before raping them, and explain to them how their rape was an act of devotion.

Add Islam to the list of things you don't know about.