Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Muslims don't see Christians and Jews as infidels. Radical extremist Muslims might, but the Quran expressly says Christians and Jews aren't infidels.
    Well, it is true the Quran speaks favorably of "People of the Book." Then it changes directions and calls us infidels and such. And the later verses are giving priority as the latest enlightenment.

Sorry about bumping this. Maybe I got back a few pages but I picked up from my last read of it and responded. I assumed somebody else had bumped it and I would get to their post shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, it is true the Quran speaks favorably of "People of the Book." Then it changes directions and calls us infidels and such. And the later verses are giving priority as the latest enlightenment.
    100%. Just out of curisoity, who do you think influenced this Religion to beleive what they do about Chrristians?
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    100%. Just out of curisoity, who do you think influenced this Religion to beleive what they do about Chrristians?
    The demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They can enter into a contract together, but it does not HAVE to be called marriage. Why do they want that word? Civil unions recognized in exactly the same way aren't good enough, they want the word. Why?
    The offseason is very boring, isn't it?

Marital law is the phrase on the books. That's why I don't care what they call it. Maybe some wanted it called marriage to rub it in our faces, but honestly, we let atheists get married all the time and they're not entering a union before God.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock