Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Diversity is our strength.

That is NOT a nefarious lie told by those who seek your destruction. Of course not.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-dies-...164200298.html

Re: Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

That is NOT a nefarious lie told by those who seek your destruction. Of course not.

Is this sarcasm? Are you insinuating that all Muslims are extremist radicals or terrorists? That is what it sounds like but i dont want to misinterpret your intent with this posting....please clarify your remarks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Is this sarcasm? Are you insinuating that all Muslims are extremist radicals or terrorists? That is what it sounds like but i dont want to misinterpret your intent with this posting....please clarify your remarks.
    Islam is a violent supremacist religion. It is an ideology of violence, conquest, and subjugation.

Individual Muslims can be fine people. Particularly the further they stray from Islam.

Islam is a violent supremacist religion. It is an ideology of violence, conquest, and subjugation.

Individual Muslims can be fine people. Particularly the further they stray from Islam.
    Thank you for that clarification. The way you placed it under the broad topic of diversity I could not help but think you were branding Islamists , as a group, radical destructive elements.

So you are saying we should judge individuals by their actions and not condemn entire groups for the actions of an individual.

Blog Entries

Thank you for that clarification. The way you placed it under the broad topic of diversity I could not help but think you were branding Islamists , as a group, radical destructive elements.

So you are saying we should judge individuals by their actions and not condemn entire groups for the actions of an individual.
    I'm saying that it is perfectly fine to judge individuals by their associations. Don't you?

I'm saying that it is perfectly fine to judge individuals by their associations. Don't you?
    The Europeans prefer to call it cultural enrichment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The Europeans prefer to call it cultural enrichment.
    Who is being enriched more do you think? The French, English or the Germans?

I'm going to go with the English. It takes a special kind of enrichment for tens of thousands (very conservative estimate) of little girls to be raped by foreign barbarians while your police, politicians, and media do everything in their power to assist the rapists.

Of course the French aren't far behind. They've certainly suffered the most outright violence, with several hundred dead all across the country in just the last few years. I think I'm most impressed though with their ability to watch as thousands of churches are vandalized and destroyed by rampaging foreign barbarians, including the crown jewel of French Catholicism, Notre Dame. Haven't heard much about that one lately, huh? Gee, I wonder why?

And of course no conversation of enrichment can be complete without mentioning Sweden. Which has hundreds of areas all over the country where police aren't able to enter without being attacked. A 1500% increase in rape, virtually all of it attributable to foreign barbarians, being actively covered up again by the police, politicians, and media.

I repeat Diversity is our strength. That is NOT a nefarious lie from those bent on your destruction. No way, Jose!

Who is being enriched more do you think? The French, English or the Germans?
    The Swedes. And it isn't even close.

They (and even their police) are not allowed to entire entire areas of their own country any more. (should have finished reading before responding)

The entire ideas of diversity and cultural enrichment are predicated on the idea that all cultures are of equal value, and that there is something to be gained by including any and all.

But the truth is, some cultures suck.

And for those... inviting them to include theirs with yours is generally disastrous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The Swedes. And it isn't even close.

They (and even their police) are not allowed to entire entire areas of their own country any more.
    I hate to tell you but the same is true in EVERY Western European country.

10. Re: Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Only to an extent. If your son commits a crime does that make you a criminal?

Only to an extent. If your son commits a crime does that make you a criminal?
    I would say that it is reasonable to suggest that if people come from a culture wherein religious apostacy, free speech, homosexuality, and women being alone with men is punishable by death in a summary judgment and on the spot... that they come from a culture that is inherently incompatible with our own.

And that it is foolhardy to pretend that you have the clairvoyance necessary to divine which of the refugees from that culture are adherents to the culture, and which are not.

And you clearly see the results play out... over and over and over again...

And the same litany of lame excuses are put forth in defense of it.

12. Re: Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Am I to assume by the example and several of the responses you gave that by diversity you mean Muslims then? The title mentions diversity which could encompass any group, gender, religion to include the white anglo-saxon male. Diversity could be construed as any group different from your own, is that correct? Are there any other threatening groups that you would include in this diversity?