Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Remember, Diversity is Our Strength

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No, swamp rat, it has been explained to you very simply. It's been laid out very comprehensively in a yes/no question which you refuse to answer, because in answering the question honestly, you prove my whole point.

That's why you scurry away and refuse to answer it like the swamp rat you are.

And that you have the colossal ignorance and arrogance to cite ties to the Bush admin, as if that in anyway fucking way could bolster your claim to ahve knowledge regarding Islam, the Middle East, or the Arab world, is pathetic beyond belief. You do realize what a fucking joke you are, right?
    Again, your explaining is a dodge. Sharia is what is in the Quran and Hadiths. While there are different schools of thought on Sharia and what it says, they all agree on that.

So there's only one way for you to support your assertions: quote the verses.

All the rest is idiotic hand-waving.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Again, your explaining is a dodge. Sharia is what is in the Quran and Hadiths. While there are different schools of thought on Sharia and what it says, they all agree on that.

When Muslims cut the clitorises out of their daughters and then say they're doing it to fulfill Sharia, why don't you believe them?

Why do you come to a non-Muslim and ask him to sanction their behavior?

Dear Director Brennan,

Never knew you were a Raven's fan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Dear Director Brennan,

Question about Islam?

The expert from the Bush admin is here.

LOL. Jesus fucking Christ. You honestly can't make this stuff up.

I wonder if his expertise has expanded in the last fifteen years, since they told us that the Iraqis would greet us with wine and roses. Wine!! Hahahahaha!

Well, I was there. And there wasn't any wine.

Blog Entries

When Muslims cut the clitorises out of their daughters and then say they're doing it to fulfill Sharia, why don't you believe them?

Why do you come to a non-Muslim and ask him to sanction their behavior?
    You made the assertion that it's mandated by Sharia. It's on you to support that.

Let's see the verses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Dear Director Brennan,

Earlier you were distancing yourself from his claims. Are you back to claiming them as your own?

Blog Entries

You made the assertion that it's mandated by Sharia. It's on you to support that.

Let's see the verses.

Again, why do I need to prove that Muslims who say they're cutting the clitorises out of their daughters to fulfill Shariah, are doing it to fulfill Shariah?

Do you know more about the Islamic religion that Muslims do?

That's an awfully arrogant thing to suggest.

Blog Entries

Again, why do I need to prove that Muslims who say they're cutting the clitorises out of their daughters to fulfill Shariah, are doing it to fulfill Shariah?

Do you know more about the Islamic religion that Muslims do?

That's an awfully arrogant thing to suggest.
    I'm not asking you to prove any such thing. You claimed it was mandated by Sharia. You. You hand-waving at anonyous Muslims who aren't posting here (and whom you also haven't actually cited) doesn't support your claim either are mandated by Sharia.

You make a lot of assertions but you don't back any of them up. Then you whine about being asked to do so.

Blog Entries

I'm not asking you to prove any such thing. You claimed it was mandated by Sharia. You. You hand-waving at anonyous Muslims who aren't posting here (and whom you also haven't actually cited) doesn't support your claim either are mandated by Sharia.

You make a lot of assertions but you don't back any of them up. Then you whine about being asked to do so.
    First of all, I have repeated used the word "permits" as opposed to "mandates."

That is an active debate in the Muslim community. There is no doubt Islam permits FGM; Muslims debate among themselves whether it is mandated.

I don't need to "back up" anything. It's absurd that you're asking me to, frankly.

It's indisputable:

Muslims cut the clits out of little girls and they say they do it because Islam demands it.

Now, why are they wrong?

Earlier you were distancing yourself from his claims. Are you back to claiming them as your own?

I don't have a team.

I'm a free agent.

Blog Entries

That is an active debate in the Muslim community. There is no doubt Islam permits FGM; Muslims debate among themselves whether it is mandated.

I don't need to "back up" anything. It's absurd that you're asking me to, frankly.

It's indisputable:

Muslims cut the clits out of little girls and they say they do it because Islam demands it.

Now, why are they wrong?
    Yet more unfounded assertions, and if you're backing off your earlier claims Sharia requires Muslims to rape infidel women and perform FGM on their infant girls say so openly instead of pretending you haven't made the claim.

Yes, I'm asking you to back up your assertions. That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. If I claimed Trump supporters support rape you'd want to see evidence of that. If I started whining and fan dancing the way you'd have you'd deride it. So quite being a whiny hypocrite and provide support for your claims.

It's indisputable:

Now, why are they wrong?
    Jeez, just admit you were wrong and drop it. There's nothing in the Quran even mentioning it. It was being performed ages before both Christianity and Islam even came into excistence. And yes, there are also chrisians performing it in the regions where it exists (mainly central and eastern Africa). The majority of muslims do not perform female circumcision. It's a cultural thing that in some parts have gotten intermixed with religion. It's obvious you just wanna portray Islam in as bad a light as possible in this thread, and abundantly clear you're absolutley clueless about the subject. If you wanna critizise, do it at a higher level than a disgruntled high school nazi, please. There's plenty ways to do so in an informed way instead.