Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Re: A Contract with Black America

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    It's not insightful. It's delusional.
    Please expound on that.
    It’s delusional because you don’t believe his ego/narcissism is the cause of his middle class policies,
    Or more likely:
    You don’t believe the middle class has benefited from his presidency:
    Let me guess, you still think his tax cuts only benefitted the top 1% and keep pretending you didn’t get a tax break...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So why do the rich from other countries come her for care?

Our system is based on treatment not prevention, which is why our basic health care standards are 3rd world in rankings basically.

If you have the means we can provide elite treatment. If you don't, ur not going to get superior care here compared to other countries.

We lack basic Healthcare that literally every other developed country in the world has, that's a giant wart on our country

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post

We lack basic Healthcare that literally every other developed country in the world has, that's a giant wart on our country
    What a complete pantload

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    What a complete pantload
    You have no idea what your even talking about

What a complete pantload
    Please inform me. Im sure you've worked in hospitals as a provider longer than me and had more experience training overseas than I have rofl

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Please inform me. Im sure you've worked in hospitals as a provider longer than me and had more experience training overseas than I have rofl
    Ohhh.. watch out everybody... we've got an "expert" over here.

If he says it... it MUST be true.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    I'm 99.9% certain you have no clue how 2007/2008 happened.

This is laughable but equally sad.
    It was caused by DEREGULATION! literally deregulation allowing banks to give loans that people couldn't afford. There was no bribery of regulatory bodies. Lol do I live in a different country than y'all?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Are you honestly naive enough to think that people who buy politicians, don't also buy regulatory officials?

Really?

That's your position?
    No problem bro, tell me where that's happened and it caused disastrous effects.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    It was caused by DEREGULATION! literally deregulation allowing banks to give loans that people couldn't afford. There was no bribery of regulatory bodies. Lol do I live in a different country than y'all?
    You live in a different reality than they do. They're in a rightwing bubble.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Please expound on that.
    It’s delusional because you don’t believe his ego/narcissism is the cause of his middle class policies,
    Or more likely:
    You don’t believe the middle class has benefited from his presidency:
    Let me guess, you still think his tax cuts only benefitted the top 1% and keep pretending you didn’t get a tax break...
    My taxes might be a few dollars less than previous. The deficit more than doubled. We were supposedly in great economic times (even if things were pretty much the same as under Obama), but Trump and the GOP more than doubled the deficit. Reduce that deficit back to Obama levels and our GPD growth would have been significantly less than it was, and it wasn't that great even with the deficits.

I'm not an MMT enthusiast. I think the deficit and debt are a looming problem. They're even more of a looming problem with Trump threatening America's place as world hegemon and the dollar as the world reserve currency. Trump's "middle class policies" so far have been to put manufacturing into recession, agriculture nearly so, and make illegals even cheaper to hire while not actually reducing their numbers. The pandemic has helped him out in reducing the number of illegals.

Trump is promising- and his fans think he'll deliver- a return to a '50s world where dad can work in a factory and support a single-income family. We're not going back to that. Coal mines aren't going to hire thousands of people anymore. Ever. It was Juan the Mexican or Ping the Chinese who took their jobs, either: it was Robby Robot. Even where companies are bringing back manufacturing capacity, they're creating fewer jobs than they hired overseas. Even fast food restaurants are moving towards more automation.

Wheelwrights and saddlers aren't employed in the tens of thousands anymore, either. Henry Ford killed their jobs.

You got me there. These stories are undeniable. However these are anecdotes and not representative of any actual systemic issue. We're obviously much better off with regulations and regulatory bodies. These are only a couple bad apples.