Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

A Contract with Black America

How do Trump supporters feel about associating himself with Cube? Read his contract. If you read it, it has topics that we debate about allot here.

Does Trump and Team agree with Cube? Or are they just associating themselves with a popular figure in the black community close to the election? The outrage is that folks believe it's the ladder.

If Trump and Team openly discuss these issues as outlined in his contract, then that would say something to me. Police reform, racism, black wealth..etc....it would be impactful and a opportunity for him. if this is just lip service... And I believe Cube is smart enough to see the BS if that is the case.

My antennas are up to see what happens.

https://contractwithblackamerica.us/

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Re: A Contract with Black America

Seems like a giant demand for preferential treatment based on skin color to me.

I thought the black community was tired of discrimination and Jim Crow.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    How do Trump supporters feel about associating himself with Cube? Read his contract. If you read it, it has topics that we debate about allot here.

Does Trump and Team agree with Cube? Or are they just associating themselves with a popular figure in the black community close to the election? The outrage is that folks believe it's the ladder.

If Trump and Team openly discuss these issues as outlined in his contract, then that would say something to me. Police reform, racism, black wealth..etc....it would be impactful and a opportunity for him. if this is just lip service... And I believe Cube is smart enough to see the BS if that is the case.

My antennas are up to see what happens.

https://contractwithblackamerica.us/

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I think it's important to frame what happened here as well. Cube went to both the Dems and the White House. The Dems brushed him off and said to wait until after the election. Trump took what he said and made some adjustments to his Platinum Plan. All over social media, you're seeing that Cube is a traitor for this and all types of other foolishness.

My biggest issue with the woke crowd who bash him is just the utter refusal to acknowledge that both parties only provide incremental changes in terms of black progress. For every small thing that Obama did during his Presidency, you can find a similar act from the right like Trump signing the First Step Act or Rand Paul creating the Breonna Taylor law. It's so disingenuous to sit here and act like Cube is a traitor for ACTUALLY trying to advance black interests while the Democrats candidate is LITERALLY the architect of the mass incarceration policies that overwhelmingly affected black men.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I think it's important to frame what happened here as well. Cube went to both the Dems and the White House. The Dems brushed him off and said to wait until after the election. Trump took what he said and made some adjustments to his Platinum Plan. All over social media, you're seeing that Cube is a traitor for this and all types of other foolishness.

My biggest issue with the woke crowd who bash him is just the utter refusal to acknowledge that both parties only provide incremental changes in terms of black progress. For every small thing that Obama did during his Presidency, you can find a similar act from the right like Trump signing the First Step Act or Rand Paul creating the Breonna Taylor law. It's so disingenuous to sit here and act like Cube is a traitor for ACTUALLY trying to advance black interests while the Democrats candidate is LITERALLY the architect of the mass incarceration policies that overwhelmingly affected black men.
    Damn. I hate that we’re agreeing so often.

I don’t think preferential treatment or discrimination based off race is a good thing, but I like that Trump at least listens to people closest to the issues

Interesting. If you read it. Basically, the contract wants to give blacks money and loans. The loans is a big issue. This was the main cause of the 2008 crash that (as Obama said) was a the worst economic crash in a lifetime.
    I gave up after demand 5

There is no accountability for blacks in theses demands. They will only make things much worse for future generations

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

I don’t think preferential treatment or discrimination based off race is a good thing, but I like that Trump at least listens to people closest to the issues
    I dont think he is listen to anything but the Polls that say he is behind. I am with band here. We will hear all the rhetoric until the election is over then nothing. At least we know Biden has already shut it down so we won't have false hope..

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

I don't see the issue, to this day this country has preferential treatment based on class. It's crazy to me how people don't see an issue with the stats showing that the rich have gotten exponentially richer during the pandemic.

Another thing is that a lot of this stuff isn't preferential treatment. Legalizing weed happens to affect black men the most because the people who keep it illegal want it that way. The war on drugs happens to affect black people the most. There's a reason why the people in charge wanted to throw everyone who was on crack in jail, but now, we want to send opioid epidemic sufferers to rehab. White people were affected this time as opposed to black people in hoods.

Black people NEED this preferential treatment because the country didn't give a damn about the suffering THEY caused. These are just facts.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Seems like a giant demand for preferential treatment based on skin color to me.

I thought the black community was tired of discrimination and Jim Crow.
    Have you ever been in a car accident? Have you ever sued for damage? If so how would you feel if the judge told you to stop whine about what happened to you last year, and that you are perfectly fine so go work hard to recoup your lost wages? And that car that was totalled because of someone, nothing is stopping you from getting another car. Now go back to work and stop blaming that poor guy that ran in to you and caused you damages.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    I dont think he is listen to anything but the Polls that say he is behind. I am with band here. We will hear all the rhetoric until the election is over then nothing. At least we know Biden has already shut it down so we won't have false hope..
    Trump isn't worried about the pills. Every poll I have looked at, is sourcing about 15% more dems than Republicans.

Trump will win this election with lots of room to spare. He might be up by 100 electorial votes on Wednesday morning. I am sure the dems will find thousands of missing votes for the next month, but never enough to recover

My biggest problem is that it all seemed quite based instead of merit based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Have you ever been in a car accident? Have you ever sued for damage? If so how would you feel if the judge told you to stop whine about what happened to you last year, and that you are perfectly fine so go work hard to recoup your lost wages? And that car that was totalled because of someone, nothing is stopping you from getting another car. Now go back to work and stop blaming that poor guy that ran in to you and caused you damages.
    This could be the worst analogy ever. With this, you are suggesting that blacks alive today, were harmed by current whites. Essentially, you are saying whites are bad. That is a racist point of view that you are pushing

A better would be two cars driving down the road. You want the speed limit to be 75 for blacks and 45 for whites. And you want whites to pay the increased insurance premiums that blacks will have because accidents at 75 are more dangerous than at 45

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I don't see the issue, to this day this country has preferential treatment based on class. It's crazy to me how people don't see an issue with the stats showing that the rich have gotten exponentially richer during the pandemic.

Another thing is that a lot of this stuff isn't preferential treatment. Legalizing weed happens to affect black men the most because the people who keep it illegal want it that way. The war on drugs happens to affect black people the most. There's a reason why the people in charge wanted to throw everyone who was on crack in jail, but now, we want to send opioid epidemic sufferers to rehab. White people were affected this time as opposed to black people in hoods.

Black people NEED this preferential treatment because the country didn't give a damn about the suffering THEY caused. These are just facts.
    Agree to disagree.