Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    So you admit you lied when you called him a security guard?

And you likewise admit you withheld vital information when you referred to him as the man who "slapped and maced" a "security guard (not sure how that is proof of naughty Trumpsters attacking left wing targets. I mean this guy was a neutral security guard, right?) and not as the man "shot and killed" by an "Antifa member?"
    You really should stop it. You do know what quotation marks are right. You do know when they are used, it indicates a direct quote. Or in Laymans terms this is what someone else said.

What information am I withholding. You saw the stills like everyone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    You really should stop it. You do know what quotation marks are right. You do know when they are used, it indicates a direct quote. Or in Laymans terms this is what someone else said.

What information am I withholding. You saw the stills like everyone else.
    You called him a security guard.

He wasn't a security guard.

You also used the case of an Antifa member shooting and killing a man, as an example of Trump supporters attacking people.

Obviously, that isn't what happned.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The guy who was pushed, and then responded, and then got his face shot off by a communist.... a communist who has been arrested and is being charged with 1st degree murder?

That guy?

Where has it been reported that he was pushed. HE CAME TO THE AREA OF WHERE THE OTHER GUY WAS. The still pictures didn't show him being pushed. To make him look totally innocent you guys surmised that he was pushed. You guys are hilarious.

Blog Entries

Where has it been reported that he was pushed. HE CAME TO THE AREA OF WHERE THE OTHER GUY WAS. The still pictures didn't show him being pushed. To make him look totally innocent you guys surmised that he was pushed. You guys are hilarious.
    So he deserved to be shot in the face because he came to the area where the other guy was?

They show him being pushed while he was slapping the other guy.

Look, I understand you have a hard time being unbiased about things.

But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the commie guy is being charged with murder for a reason.

So he deserved to be shot in the face because he came to the area where the other guy was?

I dont think any of them deserve to be shot. However you guys are quick to use self defense so whats good for the goose is good for the gander

7. Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

Yeah... that whole Kristallnacht thing...

What was the big deal...?

(hard to believe I'm reading this)
    You would think the whole country is on fire with the emphasis you place on it. Really, its some political unrest isolated in a few areas that amounts to a bit of damage. Its an assault here and there that happens to be the result of a political belief. This stuff is going on every day throughout the country. Why should it happening in the name of politics be any different than in the name of hunger, or greed?

Again, Im not dismissing it as nothing. Criminal behavior is just that, criminal. What I dont understand is why should bad behavior in the name of politics be so much worse than bad behavior from any other cause? In the big picture this is just one category of a problem that exists throughout the country yet it receives endless attention here.

Blog Entries

I dont think any of them deserve to be shot. However you guys are quick to use self defense so whats good for the goose is good for the gander
    So you do think he deserved to be shot. That's what good for the goose good for the gander means.

Jesus, you people are evil. You sit here and openly justify violence, while claiming you're not doing just that. You sit here and justify the man being shot in the face, and claim you're not doing just that.

9. Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

By no means are you condoning violence while you openly condone violence.

I'll repeat, you are a turd with no morals whose very existence shames your family.
    I am not condoning violence. I am curious as to why these past episodes of political violence take on such significance when in the big picture they really dont amount to much.

And I'll repeat...your opinion matters not at all to me when it comes to character assessments. If it makes you feel better feel free to carry on....

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    You would think the whole country is on fire with the emphasis you place on it. Really, its some political unrest isolated in a few areas that amounts to a bit of damage. Its an assault here and there that happens to be the result of a political belief. This stuff is going on every day throughout the country. Why should it happening in the name of politics be any different than in the name of hunger, or greed?

Again, Im not dismissing it as nothing. Criminal behavior is just that, criminal. What I dont understand is why should bad behavior in the name of politics be so much worse than bad behavior from any other cause? In the big picture this is just one category of a problem that exists throughout the country yet it receives endless attention here.
    In their terms....

Why you nit disgusted by the violence in our communities everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    You would think the whole country is on fire with the emphasis you place on it.
    Certainly BLM and their communist ANTIFA allies did everything in their power to make that happen. And they were quite successful at it too. Quite a few cities. Over most of the country.

Really, its some political unrest isolated in a few areas that amounts to a bit of damage.
    You sound like Joseph Goebbels

Its an assault here and there that happens to be the result of a political belief. This stuff is going on every day throughout the country. Why should it happening in the name of politics be any different than in the name of hunger, or greed?
    Jah.. vhat vass deh harm? It vas only a few Joos. It vas foor ze Fatherland.

Shut up, and get on the cattle car... leave your shoes in the pile over there.

They show him being pushed while he was slapping the other guy.

Look, I understand you have a hard time being unbiased about things.

But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the commie guy is being charged with murder for a reason.
    And your boy kyle is being unjustly charged.