Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I lose? It was the ridiculous thread that insinuated that the only violence is left on Trump supporters. I said that was ridiculous and gave a database.
    Quit cryin about being the victims as many here fondly point out in multiple posts.
    You gave a source that cited like 15 incidents over the course of 5 years, and half of those incidence were shittalking on the phone or internet, and involved no actual violence.

You are a liar. A person of low or no moral quality. You are an embarrasment to your belief system. And you shame your family with your very existence.

2. Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You gave a source that cited like 15 incidents over the course of 5 years, and half of those incidence were shittalking on the phone or internet, and involved no actual violence.

You are a liar. A person of low or no moral quality. You are an embarrasment to your belief system. And you shame your family with your very existence.
    Im such a baaaaad person according to you. Considering the value I place on your opinion (very little, if any)...I can more than live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Hmmm..

I think the request was for examples of actual political violence perpetrated against Biden supporters by Trump supporters, because they happened to be Biden supporters....

And this is what you bring me?

Really?

An alleged Anarcho-commie plot that was never carried out, and a kid who shot a guy who beat him with a skateboard, and another guy who aimed an autopistol at him.. WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO FLEE THEIR POLITICALLY MOTIVATED ATTACK.

Do you have any ACTUAL examples?

You found this laughable... This should be easy.

I could give you dozens upon dozens of Trump supporters who were attacked without provocation without even trying.
    What about the guy who slapped and maced the security guard?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    You mean the guy targeted for execution by an Antifa member, not a security guard?

Probably doesn't make the case you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You mean the guy targeted for execution by an Antifa member, not a security guard?

Probably doesn't make the case you think it does.
    There is nothing that I read that said that tje guy targeted him. Correct if I'm wrong, didn't the guy who was "targeted" come over to where the guy you called "Antifa member" was standing? Didn't the "target" Slap Mr. Antifa 1st?

Blog Entries

There is nothing that I read that said that tje guy targeted him. Correct if I'm wrong, didn't the guy who was "targeted" come over to where the guy you called "Antifa member" was standing? Didn't the "target" Slap Mr. Antifa 1st?
    So you admit you lied when you called him a security guard?

And you likewise admit you withheld vital information when you referred to him as the man who "slapped and maced" a "security guard (not sure how that is proof of naughty Trumpsters attacking left wing targets. I mean this guy was a neutral security guard, right?) and not as the man "shot and killed" by an "Antifa member?"

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

How bout 14 people arrested in plot to kidnap a governor? How bout 17 year old shoots people at demonstration? All done by anti Trumpers right?
    Actually, the anarchists trying to kidnap the governor had at least one tape out there of an anti-Trump tirade. So no, they were not Trump supporters.

As for the 17 year old, I have no idea what his politcal leanings are but that kid was FIRED UPON FIRST!

8. Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

Many here make me laugh. Such a huge deal over a little violence, looting and burning during what are for the most part peaceful protests. Id be willing to bet a business owner has a 5 times greater chance of dying from corona virus as having his business looted, burned, or robbed by protesters. And we know the virus is much ado about nothing. So why the big deal about the disturbances? Everyone on here must realize if we are not the most violent industrialized country on earth we come close. The economic impact of these disturbances has been minimal in comparison the bigger picture with whats going on in the country.

Im by no means condoning violent, criminal behavior but it seems that on this board it has been given a lot more significance than it deserves.

Many here make me laugh. Such a huge deal over a little violence, looting and burning.
    Yeah... that whole Kristallnacht thing...

What was the big deal...?

(hard to believe I'm reading this)

Blog Entries

Many here make me laugh. Such a huge deal over a little violence, looting and burning during what are for the most part peaceful protests. Id be willing to bet a business owner has a 5 times greater chance of dying from corona virus as having his business looted, burned, or robbed by protesters. And we know the virus is much ado about nothing. So why the big deal about the disturbances? Everyone on here must realize if we are not the most violent industrialized country on earth we come close. The economic impact of these disturbances has been minimal in comparison the bigger picture with whats going on in the country.

Im by no means condoning violent, criminal behavior but it seems that on this board it has been given a lot more significance than it deserves.
    By no means are you condoning violence while you openly condone violence.

I'll repeat, you are a turd with no morals whose very existence shames your family.

The guy who was pushed, and then responded, and then got his face shot off by a communist.... a communist who has been arrested and is being charged with 1st degree murder?

That guy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The guy who was pushed, and then responded, and then got his face shot off by a communist.... a communist who has been arrested and is being charged with 1st degree murder?

That guy?
    If they didn't have lies, they wouldn't have anything.