Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: More political violence from Democrats/the left.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You called him a security guard.

He wasn't a security guard.

You also used the case of an Antifa member shooting and killing a man, as an example of Trump supporters attacking people.

Obviously, that isn't what happned.
    I mean he was there as a security guard, even if he didn't have a license.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    They show him being pushed while he was slapping the other guy.

Look, I understand you have a hard time being unbiased about things.

But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the commie guy is being charged with murder for a reason.
    Tough to imagine them going for first degree murder without solid evidence vs second.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol, You just condoned criminal behavior AND you used the "mostly peaceful protests" meme. You actually think it's acceptable to allow people to run wild and burn businesses, peoples ability to work for their livelihoods, to the ground. Unbelievable. I guess we should dispense with property rights right now according to you.

I seriously fucking doubt you would be okay if "Proud Boys" burned down your restaurant, garage, gas station or place of business. So why is it okay in this instance?
    Florida - "Oh, let them burn it... they are just angry white victims of globalisation... can't blame them for society teaching them they are entitled to a government that will protect them and look after their interests. Insurance will cover it. God bless their Pepe loving hearts...."
    He's saying that the narrative the cities are all burning doesn't line up with the statistics about what percentage of protestors in what percentage of cities are violent. It's similar to people here stating the data does not support the narrative that police are hunting African Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I am not condoning police brutality, I am curious as to why these past few episodes take on such significance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Election year. Plus, people have a lot of time on their hands this year.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I mean he was there as a security guard, even if he didn't have a license.
    That makes him a thug with a gun. I walk into the Ravens office and start calling myself Coach Darb just means I'm a weirdo with a shiny new whistle.

Tough to imagine them going for first degree murder without solid evidence vs second.
    Typically I'd agree with you, but first degree looks like the call here.

He's saying that the narrative the cities are all burning doesn't line up with the statistics about what percentage of protestors in what percentage of cities are violent. It's similar to people here stating the data does not support the narrative that police are hunting African Americans.
    Democrat riots have done over 2 billion dollars in damage, destroyed countless livelihoods and wounded more than 700 police officers.

Election year. Plus, people have a lot of time on their hands this year.
    They take the stupid ones, the ones that can be gainfully misconstrued. Taylor stood between her boyfriend who was shooting at police and the police who were being shot at. Floyd died of an overdose. Blake should've had a bullet put in the back of his skull around the time he started raping women. Common sense says these are not examples of police violence yet democrats play each of these people as victims of some vast conspiracy. When you get a black victim of actual police brutality such as Walter Scott or that guy who was recently killed, then they're quickly forgotten because it's impossible to drum up animosity if both sides agree.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

https://us.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-...191236533.html

More made up hysteria from the alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    https://us.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-...191236533.html

More made up hysteria from the alt right.
    Silver Spring transplant. Ditched Silver Spring for Kingsville. Vermin fleeing Montgomery County spreading pestilence.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 10-20-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    That makes him a thug with a gun. I walk into the Ravens office and start calling myself Coach Darb just means I'm a weirdo with a shiny new whistle.

Typically I'd agree with you, but first degree looks like the call here.

Democrat riots have done over 2 billion dollars in damage, destroyed countless livelihoods and wounded more than 700 police officers.

They take the stupid ones, the ones that can be gainfully misconstrued. Taylor stood between her boyfriend who was shooting at police and the police who were being shot at. Floyd died of an overdose. Blake should've had a bullet put in the back of his skull around the time he started raping women. Common sense says these are not examples of police violence yet democrats play each of these people as victims of some vast conspiracy. When you get a black victim of actual police brutality such as Walter Scott or that guy who was recently killed, then they're quickly forgotten because it's impossible to drum up animosity if both sides agree.
    If the Ravens pay you to coach, even if it's a bad idea, you're a coach (until they come calling in Owings Mills for not having your coaching license since this is a tortured example).

As for first vs second, is there evidence it was planned? I will admit I haven't done a ton of digging on this outside of glossing over a couple news articles.

If the Ravens pay you to coach, even if it's a bad idea, you're a coach (until they come calling in Owings Mills for not having your coaching license since this is a tortured example).

As for first vs second, is there evidence it was planned? I will admit I haven't done a ton of digging on this outside of glossing over a couple news articles.

Oh, they would never let me actually coach. Hence me pointing out the absurdity of ever claiming to be a coach.

I think first degree could be proven IF the rumors about the news team looking to drum up drama are verified, but even then 2nd degree murder would be the easiest to prove. So long as Dolloff spends the majority of his life playing hide the salami with his best new prison friend, the actual charge doesn't matter.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

There was initially talk about conversations between the members of the news staff and the "security guard" about doing some agitating to get some sensationalized reaction footage.

I suspect that had the prosecutors believed this credible, or had evidence that substantiated it.. it would have been a 1st degree charge.

https://milnenews.com/2019/06/26/com...esident-trump/

Attacks on Trump supporters far more numerous.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Oh, they would never let me actually coach. Hence me pointing out the absurdity of ever claiming to be a coach.

I think first degree could be proven IF the rumors about the news team looking to drum up drama are verified, but even then 2nd degree murder would be the easiest to prove. So long as Dolloff spends the majority of his life playing hide the salami with his best new prison friend, the actual charge doesn't matter.
    Yeah. If they were talking about drumming up some drama that definitely changes things. Agree with this whole post honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    There was initially talk about conversations between the members of the news staff and the "security guard" about doing some agitating to get some sensationalized reaction footage.

I suspect that had the prosecutors believed this credible, or had evidence that substantiated it.. it would have been a 1st degree charge.
    We've seen how highly politicized many of the prosecutors around the country have been around these incidents. Look at Missouri and the McCloskeys. I wonder if the lack of digging at this angle has more to do with absence of of political will.

Egg, rocks, pepper spray thrown at/used against members of a Jews for Trump caravan....

Musta thought there was some "Poor boys" or Nazi's inside fakin' it.... lol. Crickets about this of course compared to what would have happened if something like this had happened to a Jews for Biden car caravan.

I think a little kid got pepper sprayed in the face....

Que the whataboutisms from the usual suspects ..3..2..2...

Blog Entries

I am still a bit shocked that so many Jewish citizens vote Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.