Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mitch McConnell is evil

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    So you're saying McConnell is right to not give a stimulus to the people? Why?
    I’m saying a 1.5 trillion dollar give away is just bad policy. The way they did the last covid recovery was bad policy too

This right here is the problem. Nobody wants to do anything to help people unless it shines a positive light on them politically. Politics always come before the people.
    Except in this case the opposite is true. Mitch is doing what is right, but being stupid about it and making himself look bad

So you're saying McConnell is right to not give a stimulus to the people? Why?
    This is where you are wrong. Trump and Mitch want to give a stimulus to the people. Pelosi wants to add a bunch of pork. Almost another trillion.
    Trump said let’s just vote on the stimulus. And Nancy keeps saying no.

I am on a Facebook group for unemployed. 90% are liberals that want endless supplies of tax payer handouts. And a majority of them have turned on Nancy. They see her as holding out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This is where you are wrong. Trump and Mitch want to give a stimulus to the people. Pelosi wants to add a bunch of pork. Almost another trillion.
    Trump said let’s just vote on the stimulus. And Nancy keeps saying no.

I am on a Facebook group for unemployed. 90% are liberals that want endless supplies of tax payer handouts. And a majority of them have turned on Nancy. They see her as holding out.
    Nancy is holding out. She's doesn't want a stimulus going out with Trump's name on it. The question is how much does Mitch want to actually give people. I believe his stimulus package was just 500 billion. I believe Trump was on board with 1.8 trillion. Pelosi wants 2.2 trillion I believe.

My problem with Mitch is that I don't know how much of that goes to the people. I know that he wants a hefty amount to go to Corona lawsuit protection for corporations, which is just ridiculous in my opinion.

The largest share of it is to bail out states.

Nancy is holding out. She's doesn't want a stimulus going out with Trump's name on it. The question is how much does Mitch want to actually give people. I believe his stimulus package was just 500 billion. I believe Trump was on board with 1.8 trillion. Pelosi wants 2.2 trillion I believe.

My problem with Mitch is that I don't know how much of that goes to the people. I know that he wants a hefty amount to go to Corona lawsuit protection for corporations, which is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Last I heard, trump and Mitch were at 1.6. Nancy was at 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Last I heard, trump and Mitch were at 1.6. Nancy was at 2.4
    Whatever the number is, it basically needs to go exclusively to the people.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

This right here is the problem. Nobody wants to do anything to help people unless it shines a positive light on them politically. Politics always come before the people.
    Who are you voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Who are you voting for?
    My conscience says to vote green party. My secondary is Biden.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk