Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump town hall on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Exactly. Nobody tuned into Biden over Trump because they wanted to be entertained.

They tuned in because they wanted to hear about the Hunter scandal, and see if Biden could make it through another personal appearance.

Only morbid curiousity would compel someone to watch Biden.
    Another thought is that because he’s been hidden for weeks in his basement people tuned in to see a guy they not seen much of during this election season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Another thought is that because he’s been hidden for weeks in his basement people tuned in to see a guy they not seen much of during this election season.
    Well, again, yeah, to see if he's going to piss his pants or forget the day of the week. LOL.

It's called morbid curiosity.

3. Re: Trump town hall on NBC

Well, again, yeah, to see if he's going to piss his pants or forget the day of the week. LOL.

It's called morbid curiosity.
    Seems he did ok. Why he managed to stay awake the whole 60 minutes. Then, unlike his counterpart, who ran off as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, he stayed around for an additional 30 minutes to answer additional audience questions.

4. Re: Trump town hall on NBC

That probably bodes very poorly for Joe Biden's chances of being President.
    Actually i believe its the opposite. One of the reasons people assumed that Trumps ratings would be higher is that people would tune in to see "their" candidate. I believe there is something like only 3% of the electorate that is undecided at this point. If true, that would bode poorly for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Actually i believe its the opposite. One of the reasons people assumed that Trumps ratings would be higher is that people would tune in to see "their" candidate. I believe there is something like only 3% of the electorate that is undecided at this point. If true, that would bode poorly for Trump.
    Well they are both just theories. We will see.

Blog Entries

Seems he did ok. Why he managed to stay awake the whole 60 minutes. Then, unlike his counterpart, who ran off as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, he stayed around for an additional 30 minutes to answer additional audience questions.
    Yeah. Good point. Biden has offered far more access to himself from the media and public than Donald Trump during this campaign season.

That's very true.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

LOL! Indeed, it is why those Biden rallies have so many more people than Trump!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL! Indeed, it is why those Biden rallies have so many more people than Trump!
    Hahahah. Touche.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Text DoubleDigitRallyAttendanceComing to 30330.

10. Re: Trump town hall on NBC

Hahahah. Touche.
    Biden has made no bones about attendance being limited due to his desire to maintain social distancing at his events.

Add to that the fact that when Biden supporters want to see a clown they either go to a circus or simply tune in to a Trump rally.

Biden has made no bones about attendance being limited due to his desire to maintain social distancing at his events.
    LOL... Truly.. not an expression... literally a rolling belly laugh.

12. Re: Trump town hall on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    LOL... Truly.. not an expression... literally a rolling belly laugh.
    I really hope there is a doctor that follows this board. Preferably a shrink. If Biden somehow pulls off a win there are gona be a bunch on here who are gona need some meds :)