Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trump town hall on NBC

First of all, the behind the scenes was pretty fun to hear about. From what I heard, tonight was supposed to be the second debate. Burns refused to debate in person, and trump refused to do it virtually. So ABC gets together with Biden to do a town hall. Apparently, they didn’t invite Trump, or offer him a time. So NBC steps in and invites trump.
    Same night as Biden. Same time.

And the Biden camp freaked out. Obviously, because trump will dominate the ratings.

I watched it tonight. trump was on fire. Shutting down savanaha and her fake reports. He slapped her with the White Supremacy question and put her on the spot for not asking Biden to condem antifa.

He was on fire.

Trump wins this election by 50 electorial votes

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Trump town hall on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    First of all, the behind the scenes was pretty fun to hear about. From what I heard, tonight was supposed to be the second debate. Burns refused to debate in person, and trump refused to do it virtually. So ABC gets together with Biden to do a town hall. Apparently, they didn’t invite Trump, or offer him a time. So NBC steps in and invites trump.

And the Biden camp freaked out. Obviously, because trump will dominate the ratings.

I watched it tonight. trump was on fire. Shutting down savanaha and her fake reports. He slapped her with the White Supremacy question and put her on the spot for not asking Biden to condem antifa.

He was on fire.

50 is too low. He beat Hillary by more than that and he will win more states this time.

That wasn't an interview or "moderated". It was a cross-examination.

Guthrie was unhinged at times. It was embarrassing. She had no hint of unbias, was disrespectful with her interrupting as a moderator and made it clear she had no respect for the voters who were there to ask questions as she didn't turn it over to them until after 20 minutes in. And the things sje chose to grill Trump over were not questions that the American people want to ask him they were hot button left wing gotcha questions. The whole thing was a disgrace and she had an obvious agenda.

Trump knew what he was walking into which is admirable that he agreed to it. Biden would never agree to a Town Hall moderated by Hannity or Carlson

Blog Entries

I saw that multiple people that questioned Biden during his townhall were actually DNC or former Obama-related officials.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I saw that multiple people that questioned Biden during his townhall were actually DNC or former Obama-related officials.
    This man can't even take unbiased unfiltered questions from a fair moderator or real members of the electorate, and he wants to be my senator and/or latex salesman? No thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    source?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

He was on fire.

Another wrong call. Indications are that ABCs ratings with Biden were higher than Trumps on NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC combined. To many sources to list LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    That wasn't an interview or "moderated". It was a cross-examination.
    Guthrie gave Trump the perfect opportunity to outline his agenda for the next 4 years with her open ended question at the end. What did Trump do? What he always does...talk about himself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Another wrong call. Indications are that ABCs ratings with Biden were higher than Trumps on NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC combined. To many sources to list LOL.
    That probably bodes very poorly for Joe Biden's chances of being President.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    That probably bodes very poorly for Joe Biden's chances of being President.
    For some reason I couldn’t get ABC on the old antenna but if I could have I’d have watched Biden. Apparently lots of others did to see if he’d be askied about the Hunter scandal or to see a major dementia moment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For some reason I couldn’t get ABC on the old antenna but if I could have I’d have watched Biden. Apparently lots of others did to see if he’d be died about the Hunter scandal or to see a major dementia moment.
    Exactly. Nobody tuned into Biden over Trump because they wanted to be entertained.

They tuned in because they wanted to hear about the Hunter scandal, and see if Biden could make it through another personal appearance.

Only morbid curiousity would compel someone to watch Biden.